• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So we wait?

how about console versions? bought it on PS3.. not for the icon but it would be nice to get one ;)

Hi,

There will not be any forum icons for Lead & Gold on PSN, that might change if we ever do boxed PS3 releases but there's no system on PSN for us to release forum codes.

As for the Steam codes, since it's not a part of their "core service", we can't really do much more right now than provide the codes and try to call in a few favors. We are currently working on a few things that might help, but until further notice I would suggest a) keep letting Steam know how important the forum codes are when you decide to purchase a game b) if you only purchase a game to get the forum codes, make sure you know your selected outlet will provide a code prior to completing the purchase

Kind regards
Susana Meza

Thanks Susana for the update.
Hopefully all the upcoming Paradox games will be available on Gamersgate.

I wouldn't mind if paradox started giving free Lead and gold icons to everyone though.:D

thanks susana for the update.
Hopefully all the upcoming paradox games will be available on gamersgate.

I wouldn't mind if paradox started giving free lead and gold icons to everyone though.:d

+1

Any news?? I have been waiting for this to be resolved before I purchase any more games for me or to give away, I'm missing part of what I purchased.;)

I only noticed we did not receive icons AFTER buying the game. I feel cheated! How are users suposed to know that a game does NOT come with a CD-KEY as it should? By reading EVERY SINGLE post? That does not sound a very professional service from the "ultimate online plataform" that steam claims to be. I hope Paradox gives Steam a couple of friendly slaps for their not so professional attitude.

Me wants Red Shiny icon!

Indeed, it's quite outrageous that we can't have our very own forum icon... down with Steam!! *joins the ever-growing community of Steam-haters*

You obviously haven't seen their gigantanormous sale. :p

50% of all Paradox games. Lead & Gold for like, $5

Yeah, I bought it for 5.10 :D , but I won't buy a game from Steam if I can get it from GG, so I shall wait for GG to have offers on P'dox games to buy them, unless steam gives a MASSIVE discount, and even then I would hesitate on what to do.

I contacted Steam support and the only reply I got was this...

"Hello Morboth,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

A CD Key is not issued for this game.

If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you. "

G-R-E-A-T...

So... we will never get our coveted Lead and Gold Icons? :(

They should give the one that claim they have it. Or in anyway can proove it! It isn't hard for them to just give the icons to us!

They should give the one that claim they have it. Or in anyway can proove it! It isn't hard for them to just give the icons to us!

I totally agree with this.:D
I think i still have the order confirmation mail from steam in my mail box waiting for this occasion.

I'm crying every night seeing that dreadful "register" big button next to empty boxes in my My Games/Registrations page.:(

This! I wholeheartedly support this idea! We bought this game... we might as well get all the benefits that we are entitled to have...

At least steam had the decency to answer you, Morboth. They didn't answer for me. And I still have the confirmation as well.

Well, yeah, they did... for all it's worth...

Check it out...

" 1 « Message by you on Sun, 27th Jun 2010 12:38 am »
The problem actually is not an "invalid" key, but more like there's a missing key! Supposedly the game would have one, which I would be able to register on Paradox's forums. But much to my dismay, I haven't got a serial number, despite one should have been issued to me after purchasing the game. I humbly request that you fix this, either by making it so that I can right click on Lead and Gold and check my key (as it always is, and should be), or by sending it via e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
2 « Message by Bret on Fri, 2nd Jul 2010 6:57 am »
Hello Morboth,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

A CD Key is not issued for this game.

If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you.

3 « Message by you on Fri, 2nd Jul 2010 8:31 am »
Yes, this I noticed... that's the problem! If I am to register my copy at Paradox's I must enter a Serial number, which is nowhere to be found!

4 « Message by Bret on Fri, 2nd Jul 2010 8:52 am »
Hello Morboth,

Technical support for this title is handled by a third party support department - please follow the link below for instructions to contact the support provider for this title:

Title: Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Link: http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7365-QYZC-4364

Please let us know if you experience further difficulties, or if you have additional questions or concerns."

Great... just GREAT! >.<

Btw, Kallocain has the icon, then it wouldn't be so hard to give us it too?