• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dgof1

Recruit
Sep 11, 2023
Hi all. I'd love to post more on here but I've read the forum rules and it's quite explicit that I won't receive any support unless I register the game. I bought the game 2 years ago on Steam and there is no option now to view the CD key, so I have no way of registering. Has this been discussed before? I can's see any way around it.

Simply connect your Steam account to your Paradoxaccount here.

Hi all. I'd love to post more on here but I've read the forum rules and it's quite explicit that I won't receive any support unless I register the game. I bought the game 2 years ago on Steam and there is no option now to view the CD key, so I have no way of registering. Has this been discussed before? I can's see any way around it.

Yes I had the same issue, bought the game through GoG Games, and GoG Games were kind of not giving me any key (none is needed to use their installer)

Was basically told this by staff: ignore any stickied thread about the importance of registering your game, it's obsolete information, registering your game comes with no benefits.

In other words, if the game installs fine through your steam account, you're done, you're golden, you own the game as much as one can already.