Regarding the PC Gamer Article and Developer/Player Forum Relationship

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is something Paradox really should emulate. I've repoted reproducable bugs, with save games (sometimes modded, but usually not, going as far as to specifically start unmodded games to display the bug in its pure state), with no reaction. Some of them eventually got fixed months after.
Don't have the time for a full response to the thread right now but I wanted to pick this out.

It's a personal goal of mine to keep the bug forums a bit more alive, Post Nemesis release has been a big success in this regard, just trying to find a pace of response that is sustainable when we enter the quiet periods.

• 8Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
And I'd go further to say there's very minimal/negligible participation from staff on matters that are controversial and ZERO, that's right ZERO participation from staff outside of @Alfray Stryke since 2019 in the Suggestions section.

Trust me, just because threads aren't replied to doesn't mean we're not paying attention. For example I know everyone keeping an eye on our open beta has been looking at the feedback, but being busy with everything else means we don't have as much time to reply as we'd like.

• 6Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Good to hear from you. In more ways than one. Though, as you said. That's how you feel. How does the Stellaris staff feel as a whole? Does @grekulf or @Obidobi or @Eladrin etc. feel that way? Or is it possible they aren't responding because they don't want "Respectfully Disagree" spam or anything else?

It's mostly a time management thing for me. I read the forums a lot, but most of my posts are in dev diary threads, and usually in the first couple of days. After that, I'll still read through the threads, but there's only so much time I can spend refining posts before I have to move on to other tasks.

I personally think that the interactions we have with the community strongly improve the game, and I can point to the auto-migration dev diaries as proof.

• 6Like
Reactions:
Nothing good will come from continuing this thread, we've handed out enough warnings but people can't follow the rules so this thread is now closed.

• 4Love
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.