• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(36280)

First Lieutenant
Nov 22, 2004
First think compliments on the new title. I would like to say that many people in here wish it to be vicky 2 and i agree with them however this is called eu III. But if we could have a mix of all parts from bothe games it would be great. Lets not forget if paradox would like to make this game for under 16 should be like eu 2 but if they wanna hit the cling button of sales they should not be negligent towards the questions of so many victoria fans.
However my point in this thread is are we gonna have more provinces . I think it is a must at least 100 percent more than in eu 2. More rooms for manover( and please don't say me too much micromanagment) I hope paradox is not planning another diplomacy failure. And victoria was not a failure just i think it received the least lets say professionalism from paradox people as if they were ina hurry. However being on the optimistic side lets hope eu 3 is gonna satisfie both the eu 2 and vicky fans

Agim I Muzaka said:
First think compliments on the new title. I would like to say that many people in here wish it to be vicky 2 and i agree with them however this is called eu III. But if we could have a mix of all parts from bothe games it would be great. Lets not forget if paradox would like to make this game for under 16 should be like eu 2 but if they wanna hit the cling button of sales they should not be negligent towards the questions of so many victoria fans.
However my point in this thread is are we gonna have more provinces . I think it is a must at least 100 percent more than in eu 2. More rooms for manover( and please don't say me too much micromanagment) I hope paradox is not planning another diplomacy failure. And victoria was not a failure just i think it received the least lets say professionalism from paradox people as if they were ina hurry. However being on the optimistic side lets hope eu 3 is gonna satisfie both the eu 2 and vicky fans

Johan has stated IIRC approximately 1700 provinces in EU3, which is a slight increase.

Doubling the number of provinces I think might probably make the game have prereqs that would only further put it out of reach of many players with older systems, especially with the addition of 3D aspects likely requiring a lot of players needing video card updates.