• Victoria 3 - Sign up now!

The journey begins, sign up now and get a special in-game item when the game is released.

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
  • Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

unmerged(36280)

First Lieutenant
Nov 22, 2004
First think compliments on the new title. I would like to say that many people in here wish it to be vicky 2 and i agree with them however this is called eu III. But if we could have a mix of all parts from bothe games it would be great. Lets not forget if paradox would like to make this game for under 16 should be like eu 2 but if they wanna hit the cling button of sales they should not be negligent towards the questions of so many victoria fans.
However my point in this thread is are we gonna have more provinces . I think it is a must at least 100 percent more than in eu 2. More rooms for manover( and please don't say me too much micromanagment) I hope paradox is not planning another diplomacy failure. And victoria was not a failure just i think it received the least lets say professionalism from paradox people as if they were ina hurry. However being on the optimistic side lets hope eu 3 is gonna satisfie both the eu 2 and vicky fans

OHgamer

Victoria's Plastic Surgeon
37 Badges
Jan 28, 2003
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Victoria 2 Beta
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
Agim I Muzaka said:
First think compliments on the new title. I would like to say that many people in here wish it to be vicky 2 and i agree with them however this is called eu III. But if we could have a mix of all parts from bothe games it would be great. Lets not forget if paradox would like to make this game for under 16 should be like eu 2 but if they wanna hit the cling button of sales they should not be negligent towards the questions of so many victoria fans.
However my point in this thread is are we gonna have more provinces . I think it is a must at least 100 percent more than in eu 2. More rooms for manover( and please don't say me too much micromanagment) I hope paradox is not planning another diplomacy failure. And victoria was not a failure just i think it received the least lets say professionalism from paradox people as if they were ina hurry. However being on the optimistic side lets hope eu 3 is gonna satisfie both the eu 2 and vicky fans

Johan has stated IIRC approximately 1700 provinces in EU3, which is a slight increase.

Doubling the number of provinces I think might probably make the game have prereqs that would only further put it out of reach of many players with older systems, especially with the addition of 3D aspects likely requiring a lot of players needing video card updates.