• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Seadd-Talan

Second Lieutenant
4 Badges
Mar 15, 2021
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
So, I really like the various origin options and I’m working on trying each of them, right now doing machine world start, never played as machines. Anyway, I had an idea for another type of start, but it would be totally different, so I want to know what people think about it.
How about a start where your species is a group of refugees from another galaxy. You start with no planets or systems. You have a small fleet, and some amount of tech already researched. You have maybe 2 colony ships, 3 science ships, and two construction ships. You have enough energy and alloys to maintain your ships for maybe two years while you search for a suitable first planet. You always start at the edge of the galaxy.
Any thoughts, any improvements to the idea?

• 2Like
Reactions:
there is actually a mod for this on the pc version of the game [i forget what mod adds in it]

short of paradox adding in a future update on pc [and then by proxy console] or mods coming to console, don't expect this to become reality

• 1Like
Reactions:
You should try posting some of your suggestions in the Suggestions category of this forum. It gives users a chance to vote on your ideas and will call the attention of the developers, if you get enough votes.

Lol, I guess maybe it is, but some the things you are suggesting would be implemented on PC first. It would be a while before any changes trickle down to us. There's no reason why us console players can't be part of the general discussion!
Go take a look at the suggestion forum when you get a chance. I have put a bunch of things in there today thanks to you. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: