Reducing the relatively large collision box (Sunset Harbour's Metro Pillars)

Reducing the relatively large collision box (Sunset Harbour's Metro Pillars)

• We will be taking the forums down for scheduled maintenance on Thursday, February 25th 2021 At approximately 4PM CST / Friday, February 26th 2021 Midnight UTC. This downtime is estimated to last up to 2 hours.
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

sulPSulk

Recruit
4 Badges
Jan 3, 2021
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
I was playing full vanilla on this game with the elevated metro tracks when I noticed that no matter how I tried to build it, it always wound up deleting the bike paths next to it despite not visibly having any reason for one to be obstructed by the other. In an effort to test this, I built out a few elevated sections of infrastructure and lo and behold:

20210103231913_1.jpg

It turns out that the collision box is somewhat wide for the pillar in use as I was trying to build a bike path going by the pillar - this not being an issue replicated by road bridge pillars.

Is it possible for this to be patched out in the next update for the game?

P.S. Apologies if this is not the right forum for it, I wasn't sure if this counted as a bug report exactly?

• 1Like
Reactions: