Reddit AMA 20th of August - DONE, but you can read it here

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TotalyMoo

Manager of Things
94 Badges
Jun 5, 2012
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Sengoku
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
Greetings, dear players-to-be (alternatively interested skeptics or monitoring lurkers)!

Tomorrow (August 20th) at 21:00 CET (14:00 EST) we will be hosting an AMA on the subreddit r/IAmA featuring CO developers Martiina and Karoliina as well as Paradox veterans Shams and Jakob.

If you've participated in an AMA before you know this is your chance to give us your most challenging, interesting, pressing and awesome questions. We'll do our best to answer most of them.

Keep an eye on this site: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/ for our thread to pop up.

EDIT: We're live! http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2e3uku/we_are_colossal_order_paradox_interactive_the/?sort=top

EDIT 2: An amazing fan-site has transcripted the entire thing. Go here for all the questions and answered wonderfully formatted.

Cheers,
John

Last edited:
Also

alHg9ts.jpg

Huehuehue

Terrifying.

end-of-the-world-gif-world-Favim.com-236979.gif

*professional reply is professional*

You're free to ask :) However if you asked recently chances are the reply would be the same. But you can always try! :)

Trams are the Rome 2 of CSL!

/s

Will the Q and A be posted here when the ama is finished for those who can't attend or, like me, have no idea how this whole Reddit things works?

Great suggestion!

We'll try to do that

Please can someone explain this announcement I have no idea what it means. I clicked the link and there's just some thread with people saying they have various illnesses or acted in various movies. Is this going to be some sort of live Q&A about Cities Skylines, cos if so I don't see how it's going to take place in a thread about illnesses.

So if someone who has participated in one of these events could please tell the uninitiated exactly what to do and expect, I'd be extremely grateful because I would actually like to participate/attend. Thanks :)

The AMA is a thread on Reddit, in their AMA section. The threads you see now are the previous AMAs that can be about anything. Today at 21:00 CET a thread about Cities: Skylines will be up on Reddit and users can add questions to it, and we at Colossal Order and Paradox try our best to answer most questions as they come up. So yes, it is live, but the thread will stay there so you can read it later. To participate, just create an account at Reddit and check what time you have to be looking for the thread on your timezone. Looking forward to all your questions! :)

Ok I think I get it. To make it a little easier to spot, please could you tell me what the thread is likely to be called, or what words it will start with? Also which of the tabs is best to open - hot, new, rising, controversial etc etc ?

Ok I think I get it. To make it a little easier to spot, please could you tell me what the thread is likely to be called, or what words it will start with? Also which of the tabs is best to open - hot, new, rising, controversial etc etc ?

I haven't used Reddit earlier either, so let's see how I manage :D In any case I'll make sure we'll link the AMA here as well, so you can find it :)

We'll link it from our channels and this thread so you can find it easily :) Just poke by here at 21:00 tonight and you'll find it.