• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In this case nat china annexiong those lands isnt a problem since then all their troops will be out of supply :D

I don't think you can be out of supply if the encirclement is more than three provinces. Either way, Chiang shouldn't be a problem when the Japanese come calling.

stnylan,

yeah... although I think this would be a good surprise, considering Chiang might be at his weakest and I might be at my strongest about now... we've all wanted to keep fighting after Xian ;) . It'll be interesting to see how Guangxi War and Marco Polo turn out.

lifeless,

Yay!

german general,

Actually, they have military access through Shanxi, so they're still in supply. Plus I think I get CXB's troops if I annex, as opposed to Chiang getting them.

L'Afrique,

With any luck, he might be done for by then :D

Yanan, 2:00, March 7, 1936

Comrade Brian was busy recharging the lemon he had used to plug his computer in. More specifically, he got Ziao Jungguang to do it for him, considering the fact that the CCP was still landlocked and Ziao still had nothing better to do. While Ziao was rubbing an iron bar with a piece of wool in an attempt to generate enough static electricity to recharge the lemon, someone let out a loud scream.

"That sounded like--" Comrade Brian began to say but was cut off.

"Comrade Brian! Comrade Brian! I have important news!" shouted Wang, er, Dick as he tripped over the doorframe on his way in.

"When did you get a doorframe?" asked Wang. "Are you planning to put a door on your tent."

"Well, Xie Juezai thought that I would be safer if we had a door on the tent. He's working on the door now. It'll be two inches of solid oak, with a metal plate on both sides and three deadbolts and a chain. Practically impregnable. Of course, if anyone wanted to get in, they could just pull out a tent peg on the side, but he's the minister of security, so I figured I would humour him. Gives him something to do."

"I see."

"Well, what's the news, Wang?"

"Oh, Germany just re-occupied the Rhineland and in response France and England are gearing up for war! AND DON'T CALL ME WANG, CALL ME DICK!!!"

"Ok, Dick, Are they going to fight?" asked Comrade Brian.

"No, Neville Chamberlain is a pussy."

"Okay, so how does this affect us?"

"Ummmmmm... uhhhhhhhhh... errrrrrrrr..."

"Not at all. Excellent. Now, can you go make yourself useful and head over to Shanxi and see if you can trade some extra supplies for cash?"

"Why?"

"We need it to pay our research teams. We don't want them to be exploited workers, do we?"

"Awwwww, but me and Yan Xishan hate each other. I don't want to go!"

"Why?"

"Well... I slept with his daughter."

Comrade Brian stared at Wang. How a diplomat could do that was mind-boggling. I guess that's why they called him Wang or Dick. "Hmmmmm, that explains why we're at -197 relations. But we need the cash, just do it."

"All right," muttered Wang as he headed for the door.

"Oh, Dick, how was she?"

Wang did his best Jackie Chiles (that lawyer from Seinfeld) impression and said "They're real and they're fantastic" as he tripped on the doorframe again on the way out.

Last edited:
Oh, if that last update is in any way inappropriate, please reply and I'll change it.

Rakonas,

Yes, but if this game goes like my last one, those rubber duckies will have the combat capabilities of a lvl 8 CV with a turbojet CAW ;)

Jakalo,

Nope, just DD 1.2. The only cheating I might do is if I have a puppet that embargoes me on blueprints, I might just take them with acceptall (it's only fair, considering it's my puppet).

lifeless,

Either that or Jackie Chiles is one of Wang/Dick's many sons... or Chiles talks completetely in Wang Jiaxiang impressions...

mib,

hehehe... Wang

Comrade Brian said:
lifeless,

Either that or Jackie Chiles is one of Wang/Dick's many sons... or Chiles talks completetely in Wang Jiaxiang impressions...

mib,

hehehe... Wang

This gives me an idea: I wanna see Jackie Chan as a General! (Off./Def. , Commando doctrines) :rofl:

ahatl5.png

:D

jorian said:
This gives me an idea: I wanna see Jackie Chan as a General! (Off./Def. , Commando doctrines) :rofl:

ahatl5.png

:D

Perhaps have him as a soldier... Jackie Chan vs. Japanese Ninja Divisions

lets see here... Japanese Ninjas attack/defense power should be reduced by 90% due to the stacking penalties of the reverse ninja effect, and another 90% due to the fact that guns generally reduce the effectiveness of ninjas.

Comrade Brian said:
Perhaps have him as a soldier... Jackie Chan vs. Japanese Ninja Divisions

lets see here... Japanese Ninjas attack/defense power should be reduced by 90% due to the stacking penalties of the reverse ninja effect, and another 90% due to the fact that guns generally reduce the effectiveness of ninjas.
and 20% more becouse of Jackies grin! :D

Jackie gets 10% luck modification :p

Yan'an, March 24, 1936

Lin Bojiu walked up to Comrade Brian's tent and knocked on the door. Comrade Brian opened it and Lin presented his report.

"I have excellent news. Our General Armament Department has developed the technology required to mass produce 1936 infantry weapons. We can now arm entire divisions with 1936 weaponry instead of old great war rifles."

"Excellent! Tell our weapons factories to begin production ASAP!"

"Wait, we have factories?"

"Well, factory tents. They have about the same industrial capacity as Ethiopia."

"How's Ethiopia doing anyways?"

"Better ask Wang. I hear the Italians are winning."

"Well, duh. I mean, it's Ethiopia. Even the Italians can beat Ethiopia. But I have a question for you."

"Yes?"

"When you came back in time, why didn't you bring back a bunch of advanced weapons that we could get the blueprints for and mass produce so we would have the advantage?"

"Well, that would mess up history."

"But you're already messing up history!"

"Well, that and gun control means I can't get any very easily."

"Gun control sucks. We should make a constitution and put in the right to bear arms. Because if everyone has guns, crime wouldn't exist and everything would be peaceful."

Comrade Brian stared at Liu and thought of the crime rate in America. "Yeah, well, you see, the problem with that is... it's a retarded idea and we would be better off with the right to arm bears."

"Arm bears, eh? That gives me an idea! We should take some guns and-"

"Just stop, that's also a retarded idea."

"Okay," said Lin as he left to conduct some experiments and join the NRA.

What should we work on next, thought Comrade Brian as he looked at some troop movements on the northwestern front. We're gonna need a way to strategically redeploy units, he thought. Perhaps Deng Xiaoping could head the research, it seemed to be up his alley...

Last edited:
Though one thinks that in China they really ought to be arming Pandas.

Comrade Brian was looking at his computer when he heard a voice.

"Hey, you wanted to talk to me?"

"Wha? Who? Where?"

"Down here!"

He looked down and saw Deng Xiaoping, the pint-sized industrial genius and eventual traitor to Mao's legacy.

Deng Xiaoping standing next to a Canadian $20 bill from the future in order to show scale.

"Hey, it's Little Bottle!" (Xiaoping sounds exactly like the Chinese word for little bottle, according to the wikipedia article on Deng Xiaoping).

"Don't call me that or I'll bite your f***ing ankles off!"

"Whoa, relax. How did you get in here anyways? I had the door locked."

"I just pulled out one of the tent pegs on the side and walked under."

"I see. Note to self, Xie's door is useless."

"Yeah, they're all a bunch of morons."

"And how do I know you are smarter than them?"

"Come on! I'm your highest skill tech team!"

"Touche. Now, I have something for you to work on. We need to be able to strategically redeploy units, and I hear you are an expert in management and industrial efficiency."

"I'll research Rear Area Supply Dumps for you, but you have to pay me."

"How much?"

"59 cents a day."

"Deal!" shouted Comrade Brian, even though he would need to find a way to come up with the money, as Communist China didn't create enough money from consumer goods to cover the cost of research. Ah well, he could always trade with one of the few countries who don't hate him...

I believe he has some practical views on mousecatching too ;)