• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This was a wonderful AAR. Thanks for writing!

An amazing show, considering this is your first rodeo, so to speak. Your future projects will definitely be on my radAAR (hAAR hAAR).

You've shown a great insight and life into your storyfor someone who admitted knew little about Muslims.

Though I really think the game should have allow the distinction between Maghrebis (Arabic speakers of north Africa) and Berbers which still hold on to their pre-Islamic heritage. I'm sure most people here wouldn't notice, but a Caliph, descending from Muhammad would never name his son "Keraja", as it doesn't exist in arabic, embracing the berber culture is out of the question as well

Everyone,

I really appreciate all the well-wishing. Thanks to you all for taking time to read all this! It is great to hear from you all.

DeaconBosco, thanks also for that great info on the Maghrebis, which i will keep in mind for the next AAR.

Just read through this. Wonderful method of storytelling - it was well worth reading :D Can't wait to see what else you do in a similar vein.