• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dark Scipio

Major
45 Badges
Jun 27, 2005
www.diewaldseite.de
  • Stellaris
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Rome Gold
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Magicka
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
After a long time playing Hearts of Iron II:Doomsday (last time: Hungary)the fever got me again.

My Nation: Türkiye Cumhuriyeti

titel_flagge-Tuerkei_tcm14-32947.jpg

After World War I the Ottoman Empire was no more. Reduced to Anatolia Kemal Atatürk wanted to construct a modern state form its ruins.

Ataturk.jpg

But how say it has to be reduced on Anatolia?

An Overview:

24381040bl0.jpg

Soviets, British, British Puppets, Greek, French and German allies in spe are our neigbhors. That will make it hard to choose a side. Oh, lets not forget Persia, perhaps we will mention them later again. :rolleyes:
We have 20 IC wich is as much as Bulgaria, Hungary or Sweden.

Our Tech Teams are avarage at best, but we trust that they will be able to rdevelop 1936 Infantry and a +5%IC tech.
51658406rd9.jpg

If we cut everything we can afford 5IC for upgrading our factories, wich now ordered for 5 years (first aim: Samsun).

So, you will go with the Axis, Allies or the Soviets... we shall see. IC and peace for the first years? Are you going to add cores or events? ;)

Storm501: If the need arises and it seems plausible I will add cores and events. I hope on the readers help to guide Turkey into the best alliance.

SouthCarolinian: I will try to keep it realistic. But hope for one of those choices. :p

The Future...

32567540aq9.jpg

Perhaps it could be useful to train more mountain troops.

After we got +5IC% we began researching even more advances Machinetools.
After the 1936 Infantry we went for a research bonus Tech.

After hard fights, Rep. Spain annexed Nat. Spain (as always) in Jan. 1937.

Last edited:
The Soviets influence us every two months. I think they would be happy to have us in the comintern, but what would be my benefit? I doubt they would let me lay my hands on the balkan.

Fortunally we were able to plant two spies in Persia and one in Iraq. While the Persians seem to have only one Infantry division, Iraq seems to have 6 (and the British behind them).

53308381zi9.jpg

All Infantry Divisions are now on 1936 level, or Cav. and Mount. Divisions are still level I.
A first canned Helva Factory was build in Samsun. It will be a fine trading good and later it will halve its canned Helva production (the remaining half will supply our troops) and produce some pistols:

a0ae_2.JPG

The Famous Turk-P1

cocoahalva.jpg

We will blow the greek Halva from the market. :mad:

After we had established a working espionage-counter-agency (TTT), we were able to locale a lot of foreing agents, most of them from Italy (4) but also some from the Soviet union.

Yep, a lot of Turkey AAR. Can't blame 'em as I am one of them (see signature) :)

that pistol is sweet! as is the aar, i'll follow this.

The Türkiye Military command finally developed a Brigade Doctrine. So the existing additional formations for our Division finally got a name. Türkiye High Command belives, that this ,,Brigade" had a good manpower to firepower ration and thus could be useful in further wars. More advanced artillery was researched, while the University Istanbul developed better methods for agriculutre and research.

Before:
180px-Nuba_farming_1.jpg

and after:
483439_2b7a4cb4db_m.jpg

They also developed things like tractors, but it would take a long time before that technology would reach mainland Anatolia.

The University continued to research better machinetolls (level 3) and our military industry developed better Cav. Divisions. Unfortunally a mistake happend: They researched our new Rifle that we developed for our advanced Infantry again. :rolleyes:

The 1936 Infantry Turk-R1 rifle:
main017.png

The Cav. Turk-R1 rifle:
main017.png

Hard to tell the differences, but both rifles were developed on their own from Czech Rifles.

1938 starte with good news: A new factory complex has been completed in Samsun:

Tuerk-Brot11.jpg

Our analysis shows that they are very tasty.

In Feburary another Factory has been completed.

A bit later Cav. 36 and Cav. 39 were developed.

The modernisation of the Turkish Army is in full motion.

56878759da2.jpg

Atatürk is dead. :(

Many people cried in the streets (3% dissent, I had to replace one of this new ministers).
Nobody really cared about the fact we we more Democratic now.
But this also meant that a time of Pacifism and Isolationism was at an end. Soon after a first series of 5 Mount. Divisions were orderd by the new President.

To be honest I did knew about other Turkey AARs.

The good thing of the pistol is that it only need 2 more steps to produce than a can.

and the pistol fires bullets, does it? :D the thing with the rifles is pretty funny. i think the real difference is that cavalry use carbines.

Join Allies and hope for Greece , joining Axis,then you might gain all provinces of Balkans.Anyway i will follow

ya kardesim biri bir tane tam bir Turkiye oyunu bitirse ne olur. butun Turkiye oyunlari hep yarida kaliyor. gene de emegine saglik, umarim devam edersin.

sorry for Turkish. in epitome i just encouraged him to continue on this. we have a lot of uncompleted Turkish AARs. i hope one day i`ll make my own and able to finish it :rolleyes:

Yapsak mı acaba ya :hmm: Ben yapmayı planlıyorum şöyle bol event'lı bir AAR ama Türkiye'yle o kadar iyi oynayamıyorum. Şimdiye kadar bir kere oynadım onda da Sovyetler İstanbul'a kadar ilerledi :D Eğer Türkiye'yle tecrübeli birisi varsa birlikte yapabiliriz bende birkaç fikir var.

only agreeing harezmi.Nothing alse here,really. :D