• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At this point I bearly remember the details but I think there are three tiers of units _old, default and _late. I have no Idea to change the date at witch the units used change. So my general idea was to make the midgame units look high medival with the default set up but avoid plate and bascinet-helmets until the late game. But maybe something changed due to patches after all. In that case, if it's different from the pictures it's a bug.

Edit: okay the pictures are barly any help. In any case: don't get your hopes up that anything will be fixed any time soon.

Very good mod.
But it will be better with proper italian models and new late models for german and french units.
And how do you alternate unit parts ?
Is a special software needed ?
Keep going that way, you're doing a great job !

And how do you alternate unit parts ?

The truth is I really don't know a lot about these things and there is a very limited amount of things I can change with the technic I used so far. I once read some where on the forums that the software to edit the files used for CK2 Units is ridiculously expensive. Something you would only buy for a company. But even if I had that software, I have zero experience with this kind of thing. I know of some mods that seem to have made new unit content like that, Got and Elder Kings I think.

I see, thanks for answer.