• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Vivas

Second Lieutenant
78 Badges
Jan 25, 2005
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Majesty 2
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Pride of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Deus Vult
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Lead and Gold
  • The Kings Crusade
Hello,

I recently started playing again and the game crashes every 10 minutes or so. No warning or error just CTD. I read that back in 2014 this whas a real issue, any way around frequent CTD's?

Last edited:
Today I decided to get back to the game and even bought some of the DLC's aswell. Major disappointment when the game crashed after 10-20 min 3 times in a row. Right now I'm trying to calm myself a bit down after having spend 30+ euro on dlc's and the game just crashes, and the forums/creators doesn't seem to be able to even answer a post like this.

My computer is somewhat new, just a few months old and running everything like a boss. Windows 10. Hoping someone can be able to point to a solution.

Today I decided to get back to the game and even bought some of the DLC's aswell. Major disappointment when the game crashed after 10-20 min 3 times in a row. Right now I'm trying to calm myself a bit down after having spend 30+ euro on dlc's and the game just crashes, and the forums/creators doesn't seem to be able to even answer a post like this.

My computer is somewhat new, just a few months old and running everything like a boss. Windows 10. Hoping someone can be able to point to a solution.

have you tried verifying the integrity of the game cache?

Aye, indeed I have. At this time I've tried veryfying it at two different times, I've tried with and without mods and I've have had it re-installed, all to no use. Longest play I've had without a crash is around 30 min, and that was with a mod.

Same problem here. On Windows 7 as well as on Linux Mint. Both with latest GFX drivers installed.

Game constantly crashes on End Turn, or after loading a game (after clicking through the shitty popup quest windows). It is not just on a certain save game, but pretty much any. It just seems completely random. Every 5-10 turns the game crashes to desktop.

And after googling "Warlock 2 crash" this seems to happen to a lot of people on all platforms.
This game seems to be riddled with game breaking bugs.

Very disappointed with my purchase. Seems such a fine game elsewise.

I just bought the DLC's in the sale and every 10 turns the game crashes. Which is quite annoying and I can't find anything to prevent it from occurring.

Edit: Of course if I remove the Naga expansion then I have no problems with the game.

Last edited: