• Victoria 3 - Sign up now!

The journey begins, sign up now and get a special in-game item when the game is released.

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
  • Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

Nosferatu

Captain
Jan 3, 2008
Hello!
As far as I understood this game was the game which tested some new instruments before release of CK2. But does this game worth it? I meant the following questions to be more specific:

1) Does the A.I. using all of the game's features or it is lame like in EU2 (where he never used loans, mercenaries and pirates)?

2) Is their is a good balance in this game or sides of the conflict are completely unbalanced?

3) Do you think that this game is inferior to CK2?

Thanks in advance for honest answers!

Mr. Capiatlist

Mademoiselle Gothique (she/her/hers)
86 Badges
Dec 4, 2003
nhkendall.com
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
I can answer 3 - very.

Mr. Capiatlist

Mademoiselle Gothique (she/her/hers)
86 Badges
Dec 4, 2003
nhkendall.com
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
Does this game play Mike like CK2 or EU
Per the other reply in that thread you necro'd: it's a middle ground of CKI and CKII at release. If you're only used to CKII as it is now, it's waaaaay more like CKI.