• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(11704)

Second Lieutenant
Nov 15, 2002
Visit site
Well this isn't really a game affecting bug (if it is a bug) it's merely a game experience affecting bug.

I'm playing as Germany
I produced several medium ranged subs in about feb ´37 and they were ready for deployment on july 15th ´37. I played on and saved on November 3rd ´37 and when I loaded the saved game these Sups and some inf I had already previously made (can't remember when) showed up in a box that said 24th SS Div read yfor deployment. As I made many Subs and many inf at the same time these boxes were plentyfull, very plentyfull. So I checked if I recieved these newly deployable divisions in the force pool. But there the original ones just existed (which I hadn't deployed BTW) and they all said they where ready for deployment on 15th of July ´37. I reloaded again and it happened again. Then I played on. Saved in Dec the same year and reloaded. it didn't occur this time but The same month I saved and reloaded and not these boxes appeared again.

Bug??

/rally

Upvote 0