• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is an increasing problem about people starting up new threads ignoring the request in the FAQ to post in the applicable threads. About 4+ posts per day are appearing, and then we get chewed out when we ask them not to post new threads but to post in existing ones. Is there something we could do about this that wouldn't take up too much of a moderators time?

Where the hell do I post for Canada?!?!

There used to be a "Commonwealth" thread for Britain, South Africa, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India et cetera.

There's not even a Latin America or or North America thread.

Bring back the Commonwealth AND the Latin America threads!!! Please!
At least put in a North America thread!

Junkyard_Pope said:
Where the hell do I post for Canada?!?!

There used to be a "Commonwealth" thread for Britain, South Africa, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India et cetera.

There's not even a Latin America or or North America thread.

Bring back the Commonwealth AND the Latin America threads!!! Please!
At least put in a North America thread!

no need to get angry now ;)

The commonwealth thread is right here

All you need to do to see the threads you mentioned is to increase the timeframe for shown threads at the bottom on the list. Since there was no post in the thread since 18/6 it wont show with the standard 30 days and you need to increase it.

Happy to help.

Ghost_dk

Wondering how everything works...

:)
MateDow said:
I would keep the "What is Core" thread out where everyone can see it. It is useful to people that haven't been here before and are wondering how everything works. MDow

I hope someone here can help. I picked up the Platinum version of HoI before Christmas- enjoyed it, and made the mistake of poking around the forums and got spoiled... "vanilla" didn't seem so much fun. Tried the super AI packs, had fun, but the game froze twice just after I (Germany) defeated Poland. :mad: Then, I figured out (Finally!) what COREs all about. Loaded it-- I like it, except I have no government ministers or generals. This may become a problem soon... I've saved in early 1937 and await some help as to how I can get these leaders into action before someone starts shooting at my leaderless forces. :wacko:

CORE for HoI1 is pretty dead, the whole team has moved on to HoI2 and noone checks this forum anymore. If you need some info, i suggest you PM one of the team members directly, that'll prolly get you a faster answer than posting here.

PatrickL said:
It appears there is no help. And we are denied from starting new threads.

Also don't ask questions.

Apparently...
I will help if i can !I still play core and trawl these forum's for info if you look hard enough many questions and problems are common so have already been answered. :)