• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GBIT said:
No no no, you did nothing wrong, AFAIK!

I was simply pointing out the silliness in the fact that gas attacks (rotting organs) are banned, while drugs (rotting the mind) is not! :)

I would tell you why, but I would get banned for it. ;)

continuation of Update 3

JB and the gang stumbled into a room, where they saw this:
Sniper_Cat.jpg

Daron: Duude! I need to quit taking this! *throws pills out window*
Bob: No, I've heard of this guy. He's called the "Russian Sniper Cat". What he's doing here, I have no idea.
Sniper Kat(SK): Vhat do Yu vant? I'm very, very bizzy.
JB: Well, we were actually just enjoying being high, but now that we've found you...How would you like to command the Luxembourg V. Korps?
SK: Do I get to sjoot vhomever I vant?
JB: As long as it's not any luxembourgians, yes.
SK: Sveet! *Fires off three rounds, screaming is heard*
JB: Quickly! Take some kibble, get high, and find more possible generals!

To be continuated.....

still update 3

while out in a hazy dazy( :D ) the gang stumbled upon a yellow submarine.
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/gallery/2001/11/20/Beatles09.jpg

JB: Woah! Whoever made a sub like that should be one of us! Let's go!

They walked into a lil' harbor, where there were some men standing around.
JB: Hey ya'll! Come join us! We need you!
The crowd continued going on.
JB: We pay better.
The crowd was still not unnerved.
JB: Want some crack?
The crowd ran and trampled him.
JB: I'll take that as a yes.

So, that's how Luxembourg came and got Yellow Submarine tech.

More to come... agen.

Who would like to sign up and be a general in the Imperial Luxy Army?!

BTW, if you do join, show an avatar you want in the game.

The burgers are [Unreal Tournament voice]UNSTOPABLE[/Unreal Tournament voice]

Snake IV said:
Or else what? The mighty Luxemburgian army comes here and kill me...

*Signs up*

1) I guess i forgot to tell you that the strength of the army has reached 35 infantry, 3 HQ, and 3 tank divisions.
2) Army, navy, or airforce?
3) How many divisions would you want to command? And what type? I can build as many as I want (with 1150 IC), so just say it.

kenneththegreat said:
I sign up with my current avatar as Rear Admiral Kenneththegreat. I'll be commanding a few ships once you get that navy, then :p

Currently building 5 CA, planning to build 5 DD. You will be commanding the first navy I get.

Switch your avatar :p

Shadow_Kotten, do you wanna join, or not?

Yoy21 said:
1) I guess i forgot to tell you that the strength of the army has reached 35 infantry, 3 HQ, and 3 tank divisions.
2) Army, navy, or airforce?
3) How many divisions would you want to command? And what type? I can build as many as I want (with 1150 IC), so just say it.
Doesn't matter. You're the author, right?

kenneththegreat said:
I sign up with my current avatar as Rear Admiral Kenneththegreat. I'll be commanding a few ships once you get that navy, then
I've come up with the conclution that you hate me, but I don't know why yet. Anyway, wait a minute and I get the picture kenneth posted of himself to be my Avatar.

Snake IV said:
Doesn't matter. You're the author, right?

Anyway, wait a moment while I get the picture Kennethegreat posted of himself

Yeah, but it will be easier on me if you just tell me :p

2) Oooook, I'll just give Kenneth the avatar he's using right now, and you get to use the goofy one :D

Last edited:
Hehe this is one crazy and funny AAR. I am looking forward to a new update, hopefully with the great admiral Kenneth informing us about the navy and putting it to use… You might need a harbour first, but still… ;) :rofl: