• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kanem Bornu....I do want you to play someone you don't want to!

Totally not a double vote

+1 for palatinate, KB would be such a pain ... It's nice to see that the AI countries you once led are usually doing much better than they would have in a normal game (ie Japan and Russia for instance)

I'd say Palatinate. You flipped the bird to the RNG with KB already, might as well move on past it and allow the RNG to give you the next one. So Palatinate, and well it'd be fun seeing you lead the Empire finally :)

Wow. I did not expect this much response. Thank you everyone.

It turns out I made a mistake: This vote crossed over the line into being a more interactive AAR. As I mentioned once before, there are several very valid reasons moderators monitor interactive affairs more closely.

Avindian was very kind in giving us permission to continue. Onward, and thank you.

Yes, I was wondering about that. Anyway, I'd say Kanem Bornu is the way forward.

Triple vote? Who said anything about a triple vote?

Kanem Bornu all the way, show Ethiopia what real Africans are made of!

I'd say take the Palatinate, as it means you can get to rectify the Error of Austria - reinstate a god-given Habsburg monarchy, kill all those revolutionary nobles!

167007Loss_zps85e313f9.jpg

Seriously? Did you edit in your commander's name, or is that Paradox going through the revolutionary names? :)

Emperor Palatinate, what is not to like about that.

That is my vote.

I've got to go with the Palatinate, just because I want to see how the HRE turns out. I hear Austria was pretty aggressive recently, but I don't remember where I heard that... ;)