• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why are negative people always that more vocal? I for one, are looking forward to this! More choices for muslims, hordes will have more history to them, and playing as the Princely states should be very interesting!

It'll be good for balancing Middle East.

My question is, do CK2 mechanics really represent India all that well?

I'm sure they add something.

So... the new map is bigger? I'm sur the map must be in the patch... What means that playable Hindus would be the DLC?

Well as history has shown us ,Mongols weren't that much interested in india.only two- three battles were fought.the khilji s defeated them in one or two battles.it might be possible now to be a historical instead of invading till Europe the Mongols go all the way south instead of west.

Okay, I'll do it first, since we know it'll come anyway on the release day: India is OP!! Nerf please!

((But seriously, 300 more provinces. Well any less wouldn't do India justice, but I doubt my computer will be able to run the game, Might have to skip this one))

Surely they'll wait at least a few days before rushing in with their nerf demands...

New DLC : 0-year-old weak imbecile heretic emperor with too many held duchies
CK2 players : that emperor's vassals (and one of them is the regent/spymaster with -100 opinion of the emperor)