• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey. That war is even more massive than I expected!

Very interesting...an incredibly early Great War sparked by the unification of Italy, and will (hopefully) end with the defeat of France, the capture of Elsass-Lothringen, the unification of Germany, the surrender of the Papal States to Italian unification, and the dissolution of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

To war then! Deutschland über alles, defeat those who would stand in the way of German greatness!

That indeed is a Great War. Why does Britain always feel they need to be mom and smack its children around? :p I also agree with Enewald, I wonder if Russia is going to come into the war at some point especially against Austria if it begins to smell blood in the water.

Also congratulations on the nomination! Well done.

An extraordinarily good read, which is why I've nominated this work as WritAAR of the week for 27th February. Congratulations Darknesskilla. I will update the WritAAR thread shortly.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-of-the-Week-Redandwhite/page276#post12138827

Wow, thanks, I'm truly honoured ! Good to know someone thinks this is worth reading :p

In all seriousness though, I appreciate the support ! :)

As for Russia, the answer is... maybe you'll have to read to find out ;)

Congratulations and well deserved!

Prussia on its finest hour! :D

This is a great AAR. Congrats on the recent award. I appreciate your knack for weaving the game into a narrative.

And as for the game - wow! What a war! Good to see the UK's on your side. I certainly hope Russia doesn't jump in against you; that'd just take the biscuit! Good luck with that. Should be a good read :D

I'm just about to start my own Prussian campaign but I'm quite new to Vicky2 though and this is really inspiring :) I'll subscribe as soon as I work out how lol

I'm just about to start my own Prussian campaign but I'm quite new to Vicky2 though and this is really inspiring :) I'll subscribe as soon as I work out how lol

Good luck with your Prussia campaign ! I'm glad my AAR is an inspiration to you ! As for subscribing, I think posting is sufficient :)

This week has been hectic, so the update is halfway done, but I be up only on Wednesday :)

No worries! Life takes precedence! I'm eagerly awaiting the next update. :)

Ich brauch ein update, Herr Kaleun!!

Subscribed!

Congratulations, Darknesskilla! Well played and well presented! I don't believe I've ever seen a Great War of such magnitude at that point in the game in Europe (NGF+Italy+Spain+UK vs. France+Austria - that looks like it involves at least 4 GP's...).

Status
Not open for further replies.