Rage worthy moment - not enough DIP to finish WC

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

oblio-

Wallachian Warlord
16 Badges
Dec 4, 2013
oblio360.com
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • BATTLETECH
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Prison Architect
I'm going to post some screenshots anyway, but before I do, is there any way to salvage my current WC attempt?

I have 60 DIP and I'm losing 1 per month. I want to annex Russia, which has 2 CNs. The peace deal is supposed to cost 150 dip.

Year is 1813.

I guess I'm screwed, aren't I?

I am using Holy War and I do know about DDRJake (that's why I went over my Diplomatic Relations limit, I wouldn't have otherwise) :(

The war treaty screen blocks the annex button because of 150 DIP required, which I'll never have. I'm playing 1.7.3.

Provinces cost 0, vassals were 0 unless Catholic (I think they cost 37 in that case), Russian for some reason is 150 - maybe because of the CNs?

Or is it just a bug? :(

I am using Holy War. But it blocks the annex button because of 150 DIP requires. 1.7.3.

Provinces cost 0, vassals were 0 unless Catholic (I think they cost 37 in that case), Russian for some reason is 150 - maybe because of the CNs?

Or is it just a bug? :(

Annex all provinces except the capital for 0 dip, truce break the next war.

No. You just have to make sure they don't occupy anything in the second war, which means just assaulting Moscow with everything at the start of the war.
The biggest stack in history will assault Arhangelsk (cosmic justice demanded that my vassal Ukraine receives Moscow) within 1 month of the start of the war!

Here goes nothing! Or something! :p

Belongs to Japan, my protectorate.

I see that some of my subjects don't show as vassals in the country list in the ledger.

In Diplo view, though, I see them.

Post a screenshot, maybe?

Me. I see them in Influence map mode.

Do I need to have cores? As far as I know, I shouldn't.
No, you definitely don't need cores. My first and only guess would be that there are countries that aren't actually your subjects, but your subjects' subjects. Since you already said some don't show up on the subjects tab.

If that's not it, post a million screenshots of every relevant mapmode and subjects tab, and I'm sure we can find the problem :p

edit: Congratulations! I was about to suggest maybe one of the Japanese minors had migrated to Australia :D That is far too much TI for people to be accidentally hiding in.

Last edited:
Thanks guys!
Hats+off+to+you+sir+_7163990b4f3a977689286e8655533874.jpg

I was losing my mind, now I finally got the achievement!

I am never going to do that again. It was like having a second full time job, of the bad kind.