• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If it's for me, no. I am trying to change the rule of succession according to religion and culture. I did not find the files which allow the calculation of the succession.
I do not know if this can be done.

hi to all new question.

Can we, like state modifiers, stack modifiers for characters.
For example do
add_character_modifier = {
name = modifier_a
duration = 3600
mode = add
}

And if we can stack them we can also remove them without completely removing all identical modifiers?

Little question :
Is it possible in the law to apply the modify according to a trigger?

Let me explain, I would like to make a law on the place of women and I would like the modification to apply either to male or female characters.

Hi everyone, quick question (simpler than the one I already asked)

I seek to fractionate the nomadic empires at the death of the ruler if the stability is less than 30. For that it goes I succeeded by resuming tribal_flavor. My problem is that I would like the tribe to split up according to the cultures. All the main culture province in the remaining country, culture 2 in a different country, culture 3 in a different country, etc ... Unfortunately I don't know how to go about it.

If someone has an idea.

Hello everyone, quick question: In CK3 it is possible to replace the model of the character with something else, as is the case for the Prophet of Islam Muhammad. My question is simple, is it possible to do the same on imperator.

I tried several things by looking at how they did it on CK3, but it didn't work. If anyone has an idea I take it because at the moment I have no solutions.

Hi all. I am looking for a solution for events but I do not know how to do it. The events are at the creation of the characters in the game and I would like according to certain cultures integrated or not or according to certain decisions on these cultures to have the possibility of a trait appearing on the character, but I do not know how make the conditions of this event. (I don't know if I'm clear?) Can someone help me ?

So I've only done mods for EU4 previously and am trying to tweak Invictus because I don't like how they changed gaining new military traditions. I set a mod with the same folder layout for the traditions and after copying over the txt file went though them all and changed the allow section to read
Code:
allow = {
    }
I was expecting that worst case is that the game would crash, but instead it looks like the launcher sees the mod and then does nothing with it as all the military traditions have the old Invictus tooltips and requirements to use. For EU4 I would use a replace_path line there but from what I can tell going over the wiki and some guides it should just auto overwrite or do I have that wrong?

As a separate issue the launcher can't find my mod anymore for some reason. I don't get what could be causing it.

Descriptor file:
Code:
version="1.0"
tags={
    "Unit Types"
}
dependencies={
    "Imperator: Invictus"
}

supported_version="2.*"
name="Invictus traditions change"

mod folder file:
Code:
version="1.0"
tags={
    "Unit Types"
}
dependencies={
    "Imperator: Invictus"
}
name="Invictus traditions change"
supported_version="2.*"
path="C:/Users/kessl/OneDrive/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Imperator/mod/itc"

Need help with what I thought was a simple decision. The desired effect is to apply the province modifier to all provinces within the 3 specified regions. I have tried adjusting the effect and limits to reach the result in numerous ways that would seem to work. Please tell me what I am not seeing after working to solve this for over 20 hours.

my_decision09 = {
potential = {
tag = ROM
}
allow = {
ai = no
}
effect = {
every_region_province = {
if = {
limit = {
OR = {
region = magna_graecia_region
region = central_italy_region
region = cisalpine_gaul_region
}
}
add_province_modifier = {
name = "mygeneral_province_modifiers03"
duration = -1
}
}
}
}
}

Currently creating a mod which adds new provinces to the game, however whenever I move an army unit into a newly made province, the army unit just disappears.
I can still select the army from the side bar and move it back out of the newly made province, which leads it to reappear.

Anyone know what may be causing this issue?

Last edited:
Currently creating a mod which adds new provinces to the game, however whenever I move an army unit into a newly made province, the army unit just disappears.
I can still select the army from the side bar and move it back out of the newly made province, which leads it to reappear.

Anyone know what may be causing this issue?
Sounds like that new province still needs locators made for it.

Hi everyone. I am looking for help. In the portrait edit I would like a character to create have red hair. I created the code below, but I'm missing the X and Y coordinates for the red hair color. If anyone can tell me how it works I'd appreciate it.
Code:
hair = {   

red_sonia = {     

dna_modifiers = {           

color = {               

gene = hair_color               

mode = modify

x = 0.1               

y = -0.1           

}       

}       

weight = {           

base = 0           

modifier = {               

add = 200               

has_variable = red_sonia           

}       

}   

}

}

Hello everyone.
I am the modder of Historical Portraits. I was wandering if it is possible to change the picture of the advisors icon, the one which indicate their categories (little planes, helmet, factory icons, etc, in the right bottom of the portrait).

My problematic is the black icon that is not enough visible on the Black and white photo. I would like to change it for a golden color.

Where can I find the files of the icon into the main game folder ?

Thank you.