• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there a way to revert audio for the UI? This Legends of the Dead update gives me a popcorn popping sound when I scroll over couriers and a few other things, and I don't like it. I want to revert to the previous UI audio.

Reactions:
Can the Roman Heritage legacy cultural divergence be used after you got rid of the rum/HRE/ERE titles? I want to form a new rome somewhere else, like North Africa or the Baltics.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Is the "clear grounds for legendary building" county selection completely random? i checked in debug, and on my first check it was the duchy capital, made sense. but then i tried somewhere else(different kingdom) and it just selected a random county, if i gave it away(no longer personally held) or even lost the county it would still make that the designated target for the special site(if i launched the decision, a county i no longer held as part of my realm got it).
nothing i did would change the county that was chosen.

anyone know anything?

also, anyone seen anything better than green mummification artifact? i think i read that the rulers stats etc had an impact, i tested out several different stats, religious & prestige levels as well as dynasty renown, they were all green mummies. (4x times, count or emperor didnt matter)

Last edited:
Reactions: