• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How do I register my Chronicles? My old account on the forum vanished, and I can't find a way to re-register it having recreated the account. Alternatively, if there isn't a way to register it any more, how do I get the 5.2 patch, since the links for that and registration are both broken on the launcher.

As AndrewT said in your other thread in Forum Help, contact tech support at https://paradox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and submit a support request.
Regarding the patch specifically, searching for patch 5.2 in thread titles only in this forum might find you a direct download link.

Last edited:
How do I register my Chronicles? My old account on the forum vanished, and I can't find a way to re-register it having recreated the account. Alternatively, if there isn't a way to register it any more, how do I get the 5.2 patch, since the links for that and registration are both broken on the launcher.
I remember playing werewolf with you like 8 years ago. Apparently your old account is now "unmerged(30611)". Best of luck trying to get this sorted.

okay so here is the situation I am at war with Bohemia as Burgundy and it is 1502. Bohemia has The Palatinate as a vassal, but here is the weird thing The Palatinate has Mainz as a vassal. I thought i wasn't possible for your vassal to have a vassal? Bohemia isn't a lucky nation either if that has anything to do with it. also the difficulty is very easy.

okay so here is the situation I am at war with Bohemia as Burgundy and it is 1502. Bohemia has The Palatinate as a vassal, but here is the weird thing The Palatinate has Mainz as a vassal. I thought i wasn't possible for your vassal to have a vassal? Bohemia isn't a lucky nation either if that has anything to do with it. also the difficulty is very easy.
Pretty sure it's not intended to be possible but there are some bugs or design flaws that allow it to happen.

In eu3, when you vassalise a nation in multiple wars it does not end them immediately. The recently vassalised nation can still finish its other wars. In your case it continued on to vassalise Mainz.

Fun fact: in eu3 multiplayer, it was always dangerous to vassalise a small ai nation at war with two players. Once you vassalised the ai, the other player (still at war) could annex and release it as as vassal, effectively stealing it.

In eu3, when you vassalise a nation in multiple wars it does not end them immediately. The recently vassalised nation can still finish its other wars. In your case it continued on to vassalise Mainz.

Fun fact: in eu3 multiplayer, it was always dangerous to vassalise a small ai nation at war with two players. Once you vassalised the ai, the other player (still at war) could annex and release it as as vassal, effectively stealing it.

Thank you King, I understand it now, it makes sense thanks again.

That means, rather than vassalize a country immediately, you should continue at war until it peaces out in all of its other wars, which can take a long time if the other warring country's AI smells blood. I had a war going with one of several released Golden Horde fragments (can't think of their name), where it took over 3 years until it finally settled with its other opponents, and I could vassalize it safely.

If I install all of the expention packs (in the right way) the game will have the futures of all Dlc's compilated, or only those of the last dlc? (DW)

I assume you meant "features", not "futures".

Every expansion just represents a state of the then current patch level and thus in general a certain state of past-release development
and as the expansions build on each other, no you won't have the same features work the same way with all expansions, than with only the first.
With all expansions you get the last patch, bug fixing and feature development and thus the latest overall development phase the game got into.