• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(183381)

Corporal
Dec 13, 2009
Hey I just went back to Vanilla. I want to use the VIP Pop files instead of Vanilla ones. What do I have to do. I saved the folder with all the pop files in them and used it to replace the GC (Grand Campaign) folder. It isnt working and the game crashes when I try to start up a scenario.

So How do I use the VIP pop files for vanilla?

Thanks also keep up the great work guys this mod is awesome. I would love to help out if there are any positions available.

Gavriel

Last edited:
You'll need to copy and paste all of the VIP POP files into a set directory (I recommend just keeping it in the same directory as in VIP). Then, you'll need to remove the reference lines in the relevant .eug file regarding POP files, and replace them with the reference lines in the VIP mod.

If you do decide to have a different directory to the VIP POP files - all other files can be removed by the way, just keep the POP files in the same folder - then you'll need to edit each reference line to take into account the new directory (could easily be done by replacing certain words (CTRL + H) since certain lines repeat).