• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm having trouble getting a vanilla farming district started on a Snowfall map. I know the Industries DLC farming areas have greenhouses. Do the vanilla areas not have those and therefore can't be build on the Snowfall maps?

How to apply for the internal beta?
Just like you would for any other mod.
Get into the discord server, be patient and active, pray the Horned One for ascention in to the blessed council of Lab Rats. Or learn modding (GFX or complex event scripting, for example) and ask to contribute starting with simple things.

I remember reading about an offmap empire that was going to be added for the dwarves. Like, the dwarves can access it. I don't even remember what it was supposed to represent. Did that ever get added?

Hey guys, just getting back into my favorite mod, trying to remember stuff I have forgotten. I vaguely remember there being a way to become a secret vampire, but I cannot remember how. All of my normal attempts make my ruler into one quite publicly.

hey guys I wanted to know, is there a discord with the devs for this mod opened to players?

thank you

So I'm playing as vampires in the Vampire Coast and I'm not sure what the best way to expand is. It doesn't seem like I have any CB's. Is this intended?
Maybe you could seduce and convert some governor, and once he's a vampire puppet, you may vassallice him.
Anyway, I'm surprised you have no CBs. Not even county conquest? Maybe you need jade Dragon DLC for advanced CBs

Maybe you could seduce and convert some governor, and once he's a vampire puppet, you may vassallice him.
Anyway, I'm surprised you have no CBs. Not even county conquest? Maybe you need jade Dragon DLC for advanced CBs

So I'm playing as vampires in the Vampire Coast and I'm not sure what the best way to expand is. It doesn't seem like I have any CB's. Is this intended?

The CBs seem to be a little bit broken in the Lagacy release. Holy war is non existent for anybody despite being in the files for example, my understanding of the code says vampire shouln't have it but Sigmarite, Dwarves and Grail should and don't. I went over every faction looking at what CB were available. Outside of special mod CB like Grudge for dwarf only claim and tributary were available.