• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Paradox Midsummer Sale has arrived! Up to 75% off!

Enjoy some sun and song this Midsummer, but when the sun goes down, the fun doesn't have to stop! Paradox has a festive sale on plenty of games to keep your summer nights going!

June 18th - June 30th
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(37944)

Recruit
Jan 15, 2005
I realise this is not the correct forum, but the Virtual Program Limited forum is not allowing registration, owing to some "debug mode" error.

However, it seems a number of Mac users frequent this forum regardless, and I'm hoping one has run into this issue before, and knows of a fix.

I've recently downloaded the AGCEEP mod, and patched to version 1.08v2. The game crashes on startup, during the load of the AGCEEP saved game.

I appreciate any and all suggestions as to how I can fix this.

Thank you.

Castellon

★Paradox Forum Manager★
Administrator
110 Badges
Mar 12, 2002
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Victoria 2 Beta
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Paradox Order
yes wrong forum for the reason you mention, but also because it belongs in agceep forum.
*moved