• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Beltontx

Private
13 Badges
Jul 8, 2017
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Island Bound
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
Bug - Quick Build Tools Bug
Prison Architect Mobile Ver - 2.0 (Newest)
OS - IOS 11 Beta ( Shoudnt make a difference )
Device - IPad Pro 12.9 / Model # - A1584 / Year - 2015

Device Specs
Cpu - A9x Chip - 2.2 ghz - 2 cores
Gpu - Series 7XT GT7800 (12 Clusters) / Frequency - 467 MHz / GFLOPS - 360
Ram - 4 GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
Display - 12.9 inch - 2732×2048

If you watch the video it'll show you how to repeate this bug step by step.

Here is a video of the bug

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't know the game as well as you obviously do. Can you describe the nature of the bug for me, so I know what I'm looking for in that video? Thanks!

I don't know the game as well as you obviously do. Can you describe the nature of the bug for me, so I know what I'm looking for in that video? Thanks!

I’m a long time player of prison architect. I have been playing this game since it was on early access on steam/pc.

@1:07 on the newer video you can see that I removed all the items in the building and it’s just a empty building now but once I place the 2nd quick building down. It glitches out the overlay for the measuring tools where it stays there forever and doesn’t go away even when you reboot the game. It pretty much brakes that part of the map and makes it unusable. I CAN’T tell you exactly what happen but the newer video attached to this post should help the developers on how to recreate this bug to see where it went wrong. I have repeated this several times and it’s always the same result a bugged out measuring tool overlay that brakes that part of the map. If you own an IPad and prisoner architect mobile I bet you can watch this video and try the bug yourself. I guarantee you that you’ll run into that bug too. :)

If I had to take a guess it has something to do with the previous building there and the game thinks it needs to add building on top of a building that was already their instead of just adding on to the building that already existed.

Luckily prison architect has a autosave system and I didn’t brake my map. I just went back to a previous auto save before I ran into the bug and kept testing it until I figured out what I did to cause it. Then I created that video to show you how to reproduce the bug so it can hopefully be patched in the next months update of bug fixes.

Thank you, I have created a new bug report for that problem, using that second video.

I can't promise if and when a fix will appear, but at least it's in the system for consideration now!