• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, no. I'm not fighting that.
1703966414411.png

In other news, Austria, in 1923, united Germany (mostly). And yes, that is the USA in Arkhangelsk.
1703966547770.png

Britain is dangerous, indeed. In raw numbers they are weaker, but only by a little, and their tech is superior. It seems Hong Kong will be theirs for a bit longer.

Russia is a spent power. Why not their neighbors attack, I do not know. Everyone is more powerful.
Also, they really should look into that Alaska purchase journal. When Russia is this distant and this down in the dumps, some hard cash would probably serve them a lot better.

Also, they really should look into that Alaska purchase journal. When Russia is this distant and this down in the dumps, some hard cash would probably serve them a lot better.
Yeah, it is a sore thumb right now.

That is a massive Germany.

Also, there's the fall. How much land did you lose in the British War?

Did the Qing Dynasty get deposed, or did they just change the imperial title?

That is a massive Germany.

Also, there's the fall. How much land did you lose in the British War?

Did the Qing Dynasty get deposed, or did they just change the imperial title?
In the three wars so far I have lost Hong Kong, Cambodia, half of Siam and parts of my vassal Sikh Empire.

The Qing dynasty did get deposed in that event, yes. One more event triggered, and it's warlord time for China. Whicj doesn't really make sense in this situation, but it is what it is.

Reactions:
Time to open up our borders?
1705584968893.png

Building up universitites like crazy, I think I added something like 120 of them!
1705585741381.png

...then I realize I misread the text. The uncapped goes up, but our cap remains! So so wasted!

...then I realize I misread the text. The uncapped goes up, but our cap remains! So so wasted!
Going over cap = faster tech spread (i.e. the things you don't research yourself, just automooch from the ROTW)

We demand!
1705586103855.png

They refuse!

Shit shit shit, Britain joined! Well, at least we can now, possibly, get Hong Kong back!
1705586511987.png

*Looks worried at the expenses...*

I haven't even fully mobilized my forces!
1705586814132.png

Hong Kong under our control!
1705589649812.png

But the Siamese is rising up!
1705589685415.png

Siamese also rose up to British before me, and as their war started before me, the weird result was they won, and half of the defeated rebels became part of my vassal Siam's territory??

We are notorious on the world stage, but we are at a standstill in Russia. We got Hong Kong, which has restored Chinese honor, and we will get Cambodia back. It's bittersweet, but we will take it!
1705590691771.png

Out with the foreign devils!
1705590904372.png