• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

judah_zachary

Recruit
1 Badges
Jan 20, 2015
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
When I load a game, it asks me to reaccept the quests that I have to complete. I'm not really sure why it does this since I've already accepted them before the save. As soon as I am done clicking accept on these quests, the game dies and I am back at my home screen. I've started the game 3 times, and this always happens. I have uninstalled/reinstalled with and without the Nagas expansion pack. Nothing seems to work. Is this a known issue?

I am running:
Ubuntu 14.04 (I am running the game on Steam)
32 GB RAM
i7-3770K CPU
NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti (using the nvidia-current graphic driver from Ubuntu)

Ok, honestly I'm getting a little upset here. You can move my post, but you can't take the time to answer it? It has been almost two weeks since I asked this question. If this was open source that would be one thing, but I PAID for this game. I expect better customer service than this.

I understand your frustration but I am not tech support and don't know how to fix the issue. I moved the thread so it was able to be seen better.

There isn't really anything anyone can do at the moment. The devs are currently working on fixing the issues with the Mac/Linux versions, but unfortunately they don't have a big team and it's taking a while. So for now, we just have to be patient.

When I load a game, it asks me to reaccept the quests that I have to complete. I'm not really sure why it does this since I've already accepted them before the save. As soon as I am done clicking accept on these quests, the game dies and I am back at my home screen. I've started the game 3 times, and this always happens. I have uninstalled/reinstalled with and without the Nagas expansion pack. Nothing seems to work. Is this a known issue?

I am running:
Ubuntu 14.04 (I am running the game on Steam)
32 GB RAM
i7-3770K CPU
NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti (using the nvidia-current graphic driver from Ubuntu)
The thing about having to accept some quests at startup happens to everyone, not just you. Whether it's considered a bug or not I don't know, but it is unconnected with your more serious crashing issue.

The Mac/Linux version of the game is very unstable still, I'm afraid. You can improve matters somewhat by opting into the "linux_osx_beta" version now available in the Steam Beta tab, but further than that we are all just waiting for the developers to put out a fixed version, as Shidan says.