• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Antiochus_Soter

Second Lieutenant
7 Badges
Dec 3, 2010
explorethemed.com
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
Just started playing the Epigoni as Egypt. This seems like a very, very cool mod.

Here are a couple of questions:

1) I started off with a positive relationship with the Seleucids and Antigonids (something like +35), but after some event fired with a message (can't remember exactly, I think it was something to do with the Diadochi), my relationship with the Seleucids went down to -85 and my relationship with the Antigonids went down to -189. Then I let the game play for about 10 days and my relationships with the other two kingdoms went down to -200, but without any message. Want caused this drop in relationship?

2) When I click on assigning titles for characters, there is an option to grant a title called "Marked man", the tool tip says something like "have your torturers apprehend this character", but the effect says only +0.05 prominence per month. What does this really do?