• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BravoS1141

Private
Mar 1, 2021
Hi everyone :D I just started my journey with CKIII and so far i love it but have many questions about game :D - its my first time with paradox game so sorry if questions will be silly :p I'm playing Poland, year 1066, I've put 2 lv of authority in country

1. I have no sons - only daughters now, I'm worrying what will happen after king death, I know I will play the oldest one but should i get her ( and other ) married with someone abroad ? I mean lets say with prince of Hungary ( or any other guy not from my country) - if they will get married and have kids etc. - does that mean game will be over after my king death? after all technically speaking this guy will become king of country ( if yes - does that mean i will get 2 countries? I mean lets say son of a king of Hungary will get married with my oldest daughter - does that will give me king of both countries? ) - should i married my oldest daughter with someone from my country? does that good idea?
2. I've taken some lands in north of my country - they are tribal type, my whole country is based on feudalism - now I have message that I don't have any army/money from them because they are tribal - how to change it? where is the option for that?
3. I have couple allies ( on west ) and sometimes they fight with each other, last time one of them call me to join war - does when I'm joining war against one of them, is that destroying automatically alliance with this one which I agreed to fight with?
4. When lands after kings death are splitted equally between my children ( think that's what it is in early stage of a game) - how many my king lands will have oldest daughter? and how many will get each rest? can i somehow check it which one will go to who? ( was thinking to start giving best lands to this kid which will I play later )
5. Sometimes enemy army is attacking my lands but without declaring a war - its kind of invasion, how that can be?
6. When my vassals are fighting between each other, can I tell them to stop?
7. Sometimes i have messages that one of my vassals shouldn't be my, that he want/should be under someone else - how can i check it who should be under who?
8. Recently my brother proposed me alliance, guy whos my vassal, have one of my country lands propose me alliance - I mean how? XD he's my brother, its what, alliance Poland with.... Poland? :p
9. When I'm declaring war there's 3 boxes on right hand side of panel -which one should i always choose? what are the differences between them ? I mean in common, normal language :p
10. When I'm declaring war for one of lands - if i have claims for this land but its in country which i have alliance - does that automatically declaring war to whole country/destroying alliance?
11. I can't declare war for whole country, its always smaller lands - why? what i need to have to do for whole country? imp just bit tired fighting every time about small pieces rather than whole country if I know I will win anyway
12. How can I increase numbers of max domains in my control? i mean without any penalty
13. How can I increase max numbers of knights? now my max is 8
14. How can I increase max numbers of mercenaries ? now have max 5 types
15. Lifestyle - now I have fight one, can we mix them? i mean have fight and for example diplomacy? so benefits are active for both?
16. what will happen with benefits from my lifestyle after my kings death? will lose all of benefits

Think thats it for now :D any other general advices? what to do, which way, which laws etc?

Thank you in advance for all answers :D

Another thing with men-at-arms - when im calling now my armies ( have around 10k) they are divided - accordingly to not get penalties if land doesn't have enough supplies to feed them - have feeling my men at arms are divided randomly, sometimes i would like to for example just call for lets say 1000k soldiers plus catapults just to quickly take some lands and i cant - need to call everyone and then split ( but even then i have no interventions into which army will get who/how many of men at arms) - can someone tell me is there way to manage it?