• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

gdwitt

Recruit
15 Badges
Sep 2, 2016
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • King Arthur II
  • Majesty 2
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Age of Wonders III
I am trying to add icons I find in the mod files to some of my new structures and creations. Is there a general guide one icons? For example, I need something from Locationsicons for a new Ability. It doesn't appear in the context of the ability rpk. When I open up the aowstructures, I can pull up the icon there. So the icon is certainly available, but I can only get in relation to additions in certain rpk's. What is a solution? Should I be moving all these clb files into my local directory?

Furthremore, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AoW3\Content\Title\Libraries\Interface seems to have most of the clb files.. Why aren't they universally viewable from all the rpk's I'm pulling up?