• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ncf

Recruit
17 Badges
Nov 11, 2016
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Magicka
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Magicka 2: Ice, Death and Fury
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Magicka 2
  • Cities: Skylines
I was just wondering of the voiced characters are all their lines voiced? Because sometimes I would be talking to Verse for example pick an option and would hear her voice then pick another option and no voice would be played.
So is it a bug or is it on purpose ?

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Greetings!

So there are some lines that the companions have that are not voiced, and some that are. So there may be conversations where Verse has a few voiced lines, and then none at all. If you have any questions about any specific lines, I'd be happy to answer if they're intentionally meant to be voiced or not. Thank you very much for your time and support!

-Best,
Ian

I had the same question!
Playing the game, I always though the game was 'old school' with no voiced lines, until I started hearing one, from time to time.
So with approximatively 5% of the lines voiced (in my case), do you think there is a bug, or is 5% the current 'normal' proportion of voiced lines ?