• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

This thread is more than 5 months old.

It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose. If you feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.

Dr Rare

General
Mar 7, 2005
www.stonyroad.de
I Enjoy the super ai mod :) ,i like the sprites very much. I have been trying to use them with other mods with varied sucess.I especially like the french L-1 renult ft-17 sprite which i have isolated and use as the core sprite for all my minors in other games.But i cannot work out how to isolate the french L-2 sprite(char b or soumma) :confused: .I know a lot of the sprites in super ai came from stoney road,but It is not available on the stoney site in the packs ,patches or separate down loads!.Does anybody know where to get it or can tell me its bmp pallette code? :confused:

These french sprites are great respect to whoever made them. :)

Dr Rare

General
Mar 7, 2005
www.stonyroad.de
Gonna replie to myself.I did it worked it out and managed to isolate the sprites i wanted .Had to open up the markers in word which told me which bmp they used.Then i changed the marker tabs.So now i have one ft17 for minor nations as L-1 tank and i have the other ft17 design from the TGW hoi1 WW1 mod as french L-1 tank and the char b or soumma french L-2 tank!. :D

http://www.hearts-of-iron.com/ Harvards site helped a lot!