• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

WeeBigTerd101

Captain
2 Badges
Nov 16, 2020
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Battle for Bosporus
So I read in the 214 dev diary for PC and it said that they would be adding new content to old dlc. Since the goal is to bring the console version up to parity with PC will these new additions be added to the console dlc as well???

• 1Like
Reactions:
I am no dev, but I assume that as long as Paradox still wants to get console caught up to PC, anything that occurs on the PC version will also happen on the Console version

It will just take some time for it to aggregate over here

Even with us getting the next expansion pass this year we're still missing Nemesis before we can get into the whole thing of the free updates

Reactions:
There is n guarantee they will continue to develop console, but we are mostly expecting it. They haven't announced anything beyond Expansion Pack 4. As long as it is profitable, I would expect they will continue to develop console.

• 1Like
Reactions:
There is n guarantee they will continue to develop console, but we are mostly expecting it. They haven't announced anything beyond Expansion Pack 4. As long as it is profitable, I would expect they will continue to develop console.
they have said before that they want to get console edition caught up to pc [either here in the forums or on some streams]

at that time the latest dlc for pc was federations

plus i also know that they do want to look into mods for the console edition; which would most certainly require pc parity to allow modders the opportunity to figure out how to get mods on console working

Reactions: