Question about specific Duchy Buildings if you have two duchies...

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

vandevere

From the Great State of Denial
11 Badges
Jun 13, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
The Leisure Palaces reduce stress. If you have two duchies and two duchy Buildings, if you build two Leisure Palaces, will the stress Reduction from both Leisure Palaces stack?

Yes. The effect of duchy buildings stack. This is what makes a ducal vassal with five or six duchy titles far more powerful and better than a king vassal who would only hold on to two duchy titles.

Reactions:
Yes. The effect of duchy buildings stack. This is what makes a ducal vassal with five or six duchy titles far more powerful and better than a king vassal who would only hold on to two duchy titles.
Was hoping that would be the case...

The Leisure Palaces reduce stress. If you have two duchies and two duchy Buildings, if you build two Leisure Palaces, will the stress Reduction from both Leisure Palaces stack?
Something tells me you are looking at the other bonus that Leisure Palaces provide.

For that, the answer is yes. That stacks too and is as broken as you might expect.

Something tells me you are looking at the other bonus that Leisure Palaces provide.

For that, the answer is yes. That stacks too and is as broken as you might expect.
Sorry, but Stress Loss was the only thing I was interested in...