• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

yosraz

Captain
119 Badges
Feb 3, 2016
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Empire of Sin - Premium Edition
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Empire of Sin
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Island Bound
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Magicka 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
Hello!

From time to time I get enquiries from characters in the game to support them in the council. Problem is that I dont know what the issue is about. Is it a way to check what issue they want my support about?

If you go to the liege realm rules, you can see if there's a vote taking place. Also you will get an option from the ruler to decide on that matter.
But it's rare that the council memebers would ask you to support their vote while it takes places, and it rather works as a blind cheque forcing you to take the same view on any subject of voting in the future.

If you go to the liege realm rules, you can see if there's a vote taking place. Also you will get an option from the ruler to decide on that matter.
But it's rare that the council memebers would ask you to support their vote while it takes places, and it rather works as a blind cheque forcing you to take the same view on any subject of voting in the future.

Thanks for a quick reply! Would you be kind and post a screenshot where I can find the liege realm rules? It wasnt so clear to me what you meant.

Thanks for a quick reply! Would you be kind and post a screenshot where I can find the liege realm rules? It wasnt so clear to me what you meant.

I'm sorry, I don't have acces to the game right now to take a screenshot.
But in the "Laws" in the panel on the top left, you can check what are the succesion laws, crown laws, obligation laws and council laws (given you have conclave, without it there's only one kind of laws i think) for each of your title and your liege's title by clicking on the Coat of arms of the respective title. When voting take's place, you can also check who how votes and who didn't vote yet.