• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh no :(

I'm very sorry coz ... we had a great time while it lasted, though. This was one of the funniest tales to come around in a long time, and absurdly original, and if it makes you feel better had one of the highest-ever phatness indexes (81.3% of posts in thread were made by readers).

The best things are always too short... but I think that Goldfinger wouldn't be satisfied until you ritually axed your computer.

Bummer coz. It was fun while it lasted. :(

Joe

It was great when it lasted...
:thumbs up:

That's a shame :(

Still, I suppose it's possible that Jackie could return with a new series and a new quest sometime in the future, right?! Right??! ;)

Hard luck on the computer going - I know how much that sucks... but you've made a great AAR - and it probably holds the record for the fastest and most regularly updated AAR ever!

Thanks again to everyone. I appreciate all the words of sympathy. She was a good old gal.

Just a note - if you want to read something else by me, Into the West has started again. It is a very different style than this one, but is "my baby" as can be seen by how long it's been in my sig (and by how long it has been going.) The link to the AAR is in the sig, as are pdfs of each chapter through 6. I should have chapter 7 complete in a few weeks.

Once again, allow me to thank everyone that read this AAR and especially those that gave me comment. I really appreciated the responses! And as I have taken it out of my sig, here is the last chance for anyone to read through and see it, so enjoy (hopefully.)

Hope to see you in Vickie. :D