• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Faeton

Sergeant
33 Badges
Jun 25, 2017
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
In the quest "Leave no one behind" I fulfilled all the conditions. It remains to talk with Lohara and will receive a reward for saving Garrick.
But in the options dialogue Lohara there is no version of the conversation about Garrick. Therefore, I can't complete the quest. This is a bug.
Screenshots and save attached.

73C7E66D0DF19C27D46E31D4F480D72189BADBC8

4A1E2051D7B99114B9F58BAC4499B4E155BC961D

How to reproduce a problem: 1. Load save (I have fitted, together with screenshots). 2. Read that is written in quest of "Leave no one behind" - there it is written, I quote: "Return to Lohara. You helped Garrick escape the Oldwalls. Speak to Lohara at the forge in Lethian's Crossing-she'll be glad to know he's safe." 3. Approach Lohara and be convinced that dialogue with her has no conversation options about Garrick.

I will add that I have read the description of quest of https://tyranny.gamepedia.com/Leave_No_One_Behind here, and I have just a case about which it is written that he can cause failure of quest.
I quote: "Note: If you are friendly with both the Bronze Brotherhood and the Forge-Bound, you may wish to return to town before the last events of the dungeon quest. If you wait until after completing the dungeon to turn in the quest, you will be forced to make a choice that can cause this quest to fail." I in old walls have released Garrick in the beginning (Garrick has run away into Lethian's Crossing together with intstrument). Then I have chosen the party in a dispute between the Bronze Brotherhood and the Forge-Bound (I have chosen Forge-Bound). I come back to Lohara and I observe the broken quest.
I ask: 1. To help me with correction of save. 2. In the following patch to eliminate a bug.

Attachments

• Quest _Leave no one behind_ broken.rar
    10,1 MB · Views: 19
Upvote 0
Why has nobody replied to this?

I'm not sure of the conditions that make the quest impossible to complete, but I've got this exact problem.

The description is as Faeton said: there are no dialogue options available to finish the quest after helping Garrick escape the Oldwalls.

Let's try and get Tyranny free of bugs :) This is a really good game