• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
stealtherella said:
haha, not quite that dire, the 62% is New Foundland, and it wasn't like there was much there :)

New Brunswick had failed to attract a single immigrant to date.

German majority in Newfoundland and Guyana is strange to me. :D

what you can't see if that the germans in Quebec will never integrate either, because they have taken over two provinces as their near exclusive domain :p

They are the majority in Rupert House and Amos :)

Quite the immigration machine. I spose since the US is falling apart, many may be coming to you instead. When you get Poles and lithuanians, that is when you will know that :)

stealtherella said:
you mean people immigrate from places that aren't Germany, or Austria?

Yes. Germans are common people to move anywhere, but the Poles and Lithuanians ect. non-Germans are quite particular. Theys seem to only move to the US :)

Hahaha, Go Jews! :D

actually the confederate states are sucking up all the potential picky immigrants, and have railroaded their entire state.

the USA seems to be only getting Irish immigrants.

The North German Jews have taken over my only iron mine. 30 000 of them have moved into two provinces, which is kind of awesome.

stealtherella: ...On a train passing through Fredericton a strange noise starts to echo in a deserted cargo compartment alternating between a growl and a whimper.

hmmm. did the Circus leave a car behind ? ? :D

excellent updates ! !
:cool:

Ahura Mazda: In earlier versions, POPs didn't switch religion when assimilating. IIRC they do now

that is very interesting. IMHO, setting a religion change at about 40 percent would be better, ie. more realistic.

many thanks for that info ! ! :cool: