QoL - Core all should not apply to half-cored state provinces

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

harezmi

Major
27 Badges
Nov 10, 2005
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II
Core all should not apply to half-cored state provinces. All it takes is one accidental click and all of the carefully planned half-cored state provinces become full-cores. There is no option to make them half-states without losing all precious admin mana. The only way out is to have all the stars aligned at that moment and your game crashes to desktop by pure magic.

This is something simple to implement (I assume) but can prevent a big headache and also make the button usable.

Another important point is that the current core-all button is never used by most people (I am making an educated guess here) because people have half cores most of the time for various reasons.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Forgot to mention, I posted this thread after my very high cost, half-cored province is fell victim of the "core all" button click. I was avoiding to click it the whole time and all it took was to click it once in a brief time of distraction. Frustrated but hopeful.