• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm sorry I missed it, but congratulations to all of the writAARs, good show, chaps! Jolly good show!

• 5Like
Reactions:
Second place!? That's the best ever-finish one of my stories has had in these things. Neat.

Many congratulations to everyone who was nominated and countless thanks to the readers for voting!

And as always, thank you @Nikolai for running the show. We all appreciate your work and dedication.

• 6Like
Reactions:
Congr -

<abrupt noise of static>
1638126518742.jpeg

<filcat loses the control of the keyboard; the broadcast is interrupted>

1638127338239.jpeg

<the interrupting broadcast is also interrupted, but this time by...>

1638127653062.jpeg
1638127671417.jpeg
1638127717094.jpeg
1638127737138.jpeg
[*]

<filcat regains the control of the keyboard>

Congratulations to the writAARs, to the authAARs, to the commentAARs, to the readAARs, to all, and to celebrate with everyone is the ultimate goal! Glad to be considered for the votes, and extremely enthusiastic for the opportunity to vote for all, sharing the enjoyment of the wonders of AARland!

And the warmest congratulations go to @Nikolai: Even during a busy time in the daily-life, still successfully gathered everyone for this joyful event again, therefore cordially, gratefully, sincerely thankful!

[*] Still-shots from the episode The Edge of Forever from the series Cosmos: A Personal Voyage, presented by Carl Sagan (w. by Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan, and Steven Soter; 1980); also published as a book, Cosmos (1980), by Carl Sagan (PhD, Astronomy and Astrophysics).

• 8Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congrats to all the winners and those who took part. A serious thank you to all who have read and voted for my AAR as well, this community is lovely!

• 7Like
Reactions:
Congratulations to all the winners and all those nominated! Thanks to all who voted, including those who continue to support my own efforts. And thanks to @Nikolai for continuing to manage these awards.

• 7Like
Reactions:
Many thanks @Nikolai for your enthusiasm and work, and congratulations to all who voted and were voted for, especially the category winners. Finally, my thanks to those who may have voted for my stuff, especially for my first work Talking Turkey, now into its fifth year - it’s greatly appreciated.

• 6Like
Reactions:
Congratulations to all those who won and all those who voted! And many thanks to those who voted for my own project!

And, as usual, a great thanks to @Nikolai for their excellent stewardship of the awAARds

• 6Like
Reactions:
Congrats to everyone for their excellent AARs! Thank you to those who voted for my AARs, including those that ended earlier than hoped. I was quite shocked to see I had won the HOI4 category, so a special thanks to everyone for their support!

A final thanks to Nikolai for running these awards, they are great fun and an excellent part of this community.

• 6Like
Reactions:
Thanks @Nikolai for running these awards, and congrats to all the winners.

I cannot thank those who keep voting for Songs of the Saiiban enough, and wished I knew what more to say besides thank you. Thank you. :)

• 5Like
Reactions:
Congratulations to all the winners and voters and all the little people who made my crushing victory- wait....did the Field Marshall write it? Never mind, anyway congratulations to everything!

• 5Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Oh, and @filcat , Flatland is a wonderful book. :D

• 1Like
Reactions:
Oh, and @filcat , Flatland is a wonderful book. :D
Oh yes, Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions, by Edwin Abbott, 1884; (did not make in the final edit of this pathetic production, but) it is actually mentioned by Carl Sagan in that episode

• 2Like
Reactions:
I wish to thank everyone who enriched our lives by writing whether one episode or a multi year work. I wish to thank everyone who voted whether for me or someone else. Voting is a sacred duty whether in the ACAs or a national election. I wish to thank everyone who has been part of Avon over the last eight months for without you, this project would be in a rubbish heap and not winning awards. I wish to thank @Nikolai for everything. He continues to handle the ACAs, write a very deserving award winner and start a new job.

(Whispers to @Nikolai) if anyone is upset that you and I won with your counting and my sending Anne Howe to assist, I have retained Dewey Cheatem and his legal beagles (Snoopy and Spike) to represent us.

Everyone, thank you for letting me be a small piece of your community.

• 7Like
  • 2Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Thank you so much for all the praise, it is really appriciated! :)

• 7Like
Reactions:
Missed this completely due to work distractions, but congratulations to all the winners and of course thanks to @Nikolai for running all this.

Fingers crossed I will manage to contribute to the YAYAs in due course.

• 7Like
Reactions:
Belated congratulations to all the winners and to all people who received votes. Special congrats to Nikolai for hosting these events!
And remember that even if you're a writAAR, but did not receive a vote, you help AARland thrive simply by writing one, however (un)remarkable it may be.
Also thanks to anyone who voted, or who commented. After all, without participation this forum is nothing.

I am sorry I missed this round, I'm afraid I have become a tad addicted to playing Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Addicted even to the point I haven't played a Paradox game in about four months!

• 5Like
Reactions:
Very (very very very) late congratulations to all the winners! I hope the saying "better late than never" holds true! And a special hug to @filcat, who (I agree with @37th Armoured div ) is thrice a winner, being also one in both his own category and our hearts. Thank you to all that have voted and thank you @Nikolai for once again bringing some excitement to our little community!

• 6Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: