• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You can only choose four, I'm afraid. :)
Very sorry. I was trying to take care of two little ones under two years of age while voting ... but waah, waah, waah says me (you can imagine I hear a lot of crying and whining these days as well) ... I expect I can not vote any longer due to the time limit. if I can still vote I would choose to remove the fourth of my five. That would leave Doppelganger, El Pip's Slovakia AAR, Tukhachevsky's Army and the Axis Australia AAR.

Very sorry. I was trying to take care of two little ones under two years of age while voting ... but waah, waah, waah says me (you can imagine I hear a lot of crying and whining these days as well) ... I expect I can not vote any longer due to the time limit. if I can still vote I would choose to remove the fourth of my five. That would leave Doppelganger, El Pip's Slovakia AAR, Tukhachevsky's Army and the Axis Australia AAR.

No worries. :) And, Gen. Marshall, there is only one Iron HeAARt given out in a year.

A very heated contest this time around, and shockingly, Chaos Carnage did not place! (I'm as surprised as you are.)

We had a three way tie for fourth place, all three earning three votes. enigmamcmxc's The German Reich and the Second World War and Tomorrow the World by [MM], and Doppelgänger by Uriah are all excellent (as I can personally attest to, having read and enjoyed both of them) and worthy indeed!

For third place, we have TehDarkMiner's Shadow over the Pacific with four votes.

For second place, with five votes, we have a two way tie with guillec87's Glauben! Kämpfen! Siegen! and SKOTy's The Sun Rises in Japan.

And finally, even though I believe I've seen some glaciers move as much as a foot between updates on occasion, we have El Pip's Inevitable Defeat, with six votes!

Congratulations to all of the winners (and a humble thank you to those of you who voted for my iAAR)! See you in Q3!

Last edited:
I don't want to be nitpicker, but the tie is for second place as my AAR got 5 votes :eek:o

I don't want to be nitpicker, but the tie is for second place as my AAR got 5 votes :eek:o

Blame Ikareses, who chose to give your AAR the wrong name. :) It's been fixed!

Hey Ikarases! If you're reading this, I blame you!

I'd like to thank everyone who voted and especially to all who voted for me :p It's a great honor and motivation to keep writing.

Hey Ikarases! If you're reading this, I blame you!

Avindian? Can I unvote? :p

Congrats to all the winners as well! They're all very well written pieces :)

I still hold to the rule that quantity has a quality of its own. Anyway, fifth place is mine, thanks guys! :cool:

Thanks to everyone who voted and congratulations to the other winners, you were just unlucky - as Avindian says in any other quarter T&T would be far too busy sleeping to win any awards.

Edit-
Just realised that the last time Inevitable Defeat won an ACA, the format and name was completely different. It's not been the quick and done before Christmas AAR that I originally intended....

Last edited:
Congrats El Pip! I must look at your AAR.

Avindan - To reply to your "surprised" comment - Chaos Carnage did not deserve to be on the "podium". It was too.... chaotic ;)

Again, I would like to thank those who voted for my AAR. I would like to congratulate El Pip for his first place finish and to our other winners. :)

Congratulations El Pip for a well deserved award! (and apologies to everyone for missing ANOTHER voting round)