• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Last edited:
For once, we only have one tie vote! Thanks to everybody who voted!

For fourth, we have a tie: JerseyGiants88 with Un Sogno d'Italia and tnick0225's Milan: an Adventure in Italian Politics each received 5 votes.

Belgiumruler's popular interactive AAR, A Symphony of Influence, took home third place with six votes.

Our top two winners, however, are no strangers to these awards. I believe each one has been nominated in every eligible ACA they've been in. Random World Order, by CatKnight, won second place with eight votes.

But Glory for Ulm, by Svip, got 12 votes and first place. I think it is safe to say AARland is addicted to Ulm!

Congratulations to all of the winners! Make sure you use your signatures to promote your glorious achievements! See you in Q3!

Well, I'd like to thank all the people who voted for me. Unfortunately, I am in Cologne to get ready for the fan gathering, so I doubt there will be a new update until next week. But by then I will have been slacking off for too long!

AWWW MAAAN, I missed the vote. :(