• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great work, @loup99! Thank you for running these ACAs again. As others have said, this bit of forum activity is well loved and enjoyed. It also has the nice effect of giving us all some considerations of what to read next (not that there is a lack of it.)

Thank you, certainly, to all that voted for The Rightful King. It has sadly come to an end but there is a sequel. :D Please vote for that when next we hold these awards. ;)

And many congratulations for all that gained votes! This place we know as AARland continues to thrive and would not do so without both the writAARs willing to put their work out there and readAARs willing to read them, and more importantly, comment on them. :) Well done to all of you!

Congratulations to everyone !

And thank you @loup99 for running this. Sorry, I didn't take the time to participate this time.

Oh my, I'm a bit overwhelmed. Thank you everyone who made nominations and voted (unlike myself....), and thank you especially for reading and commenting on the AAR's.
Congratulations to all the winners !
Thanks especially to @loup99 for hosting this event !

Many congratulations to everyone nominated, and many thanks to all those who took the time to vote.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Thanks to @loup99 for hosting this and thanks to everyone who voted.

And wow! I can't believe I got second in CK2! :D Special thank you to those who voted for Before Plantagenet!

Congrats to all those who got votes and who placed, and to @coz1 for his much deserved title for The Rightful King!

(And maybe I need to find time to start reading some of the AARs in the other Paradox games, especially EU4)

Wow, thank you everyone, I'm honoured! :D

I'd especially like to thank @loup99 for the hard work in running these awards. :)

Darn it. I forgot to say massive thanks to @loup99 for organising this.

Well I thanked loup in our PM already for hosting it but I guess it can't harm to do it in public once more: a massive thank you for hosting this @loup99 :)!

Well, I did not expect this. Congratulations to the other winners, thanks to everybody who voted for my AAR, thanks to everybody who voted in general and especially thanks to @loup99 for hosting the ACAs.

Many thanks to @loup99 for your efforts in running this excellent exercise, to all who voted (especially for my AAR) and won their categories or made it onto the 'podium' for an honourable mention. So much good reading, so little time! :)

My thanks to you loup99! for this effort. We cannot appreciate work like this enough.

Congrats to each writer mentioned! I wish I enjoyed better health so I could read more inside greater-AARland. However that may be, I thought it very cool to see so many writers in total across the land. <thumbs-up>