• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ReneS

Private
70 Badges
Apr 2, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Pride of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
Hi
I just got this game, and would like to try it out in multiplayer. We are a group of four people currently, but more are welcome to join. We all live around timezone GMT +2/CEST and Looking at 1-2 hours per day, maybe more in the weekends. Speed in the game should be the slowest or next slowest.

Last edited:
Hey, yeah I'd be interested, also in eu time zone, but we have daylight savings so I'm on GMT+2. My computer can handle speed 2 without stuttering so yeah, I agree with the speed settings. As for game experience I've just played Rome for about 10 hours.

We can communicate through discord where there are a few multiplayer servers already, they generally setup big games with many people though.

I am interested as well if you would like a third party.

I could go Macedon or something if that’s cool for you.

The times fits me perfectly as i live in Sweden.

Edit: I have around 20 hours experience so far.

I guess a three player game with these countries could work. But are you able to find the server "Game of renetschultz" on the multiplayer lobby. It is the first time I am using it, so not sure if I have set it up correctly.

I guess a three player game with these countries could work. But are you able to find the server "Game of renetschultz" on the multiplayer lobby. It is the first time I am using it, so not sure if I have set it up correctly.
I can't join today, have guests over but they leave Wednesday and can join a game then. You guys can go ahead and start now and I'd be happy to join an ongoing game.

Also my discord name is otterfield #5870

I can't join today, have guests over but they leave Wednesday and can join a game then. You guys can go ahead and start now and I'd be happy to join an ongoing game.

Also my discord name is otterfield #5870

Same for me, its a swedish holiday today.

But i am up for a game tomorrow.

It is really easy to host a game btw, so that shouldn’t be a problem.

Hi!
Would love to join you guys if there is room!? Live in sweden so GMT +2 for me as well :) Wont be able to play tomorrow though but I am definately up for some future sessions (this weekend?)
I dont have any other buddies playing this game so it would be nice to get to know some other players!

Cheers!

if there is room!?
I'll leave that up to ReneS who starting this, but I think it would be cool to have another higher chance of interacting with a player. But on discord there are a few multiplayer server where with loads of players looking for games.

https://discord.gg/UDHEGeB - paradox community, they have an imperator channel with loads of people.
https://discord.gg/zAzutsk - paradox republic, kind of an unofficial imperator only sever.

Last edited:
Nice! Being half tunisian and all I would enjoy playing as Carthage. Unfortunately I won't be able to play until this weekend but you guys are welcome to add me on steam. I have the same name there; Clyde frog. I also added myself to discord yesterday (again same name) but I havn't fully understood how it works.
Anyway, are you guys up for a game this friday with posibility of continuing on saturday? I think a game with 5-6 players would be optimal or what do you think?

I have never used it, but if it works well, then we can give it a try. But should we have a discord server, or is it fine just hosting a game from the multiplayer menu? We could begin today, if Lord Cirdan will be ready.

Nice! Being half tunisian and all I would enjoy playing as Carthage. Unfortunately I won't be able to play until this weekend but you guys are welcome to add me on steam. I have the same name there; Clyde frog. I also added myself to discord yesterday (again same name) but I havn't fully understood how it works.
Anyway, are you guys up for a game this friday with posibility of continuing on saturday? I think a game with 5-6 players would be optimal or what do you think?

I will try and add you, and will let you know if we will be playing on friday. Carthage is fine by me, but I don´t know if otterfield had taken that one? Or did you prefer Rome or someone else?