- Sep 25, 2019
Today, we released Psych Ward: Warden’s Edition - the new expansion for Prison Architect that introduces the first type of original and unpredictable inmates, new prisoner behavior, and enhanced management features.
This expansion comes along with a free content update that adds extra objects, walls, floors, bridges and more! You can find the detailed patch notes of the free update here!
In Psych Ward: Warden’s Edition, the Criminally Insane have arrived with their own unique traits. To house these unpredictable inmates, players can build a dedicated wing with padded cells, hire Psychiatrists with trained Orderlies, develop treatment sessions, and outfit their prisons with right tools to ensure their needs are met. Inmates must be treated with care or they can turn violent, vandalize, or even attempt to escape. Regularly subjecting your regular inmates to harsh conditions can cause them to turn criminally insane.
Psych Ward: Warden’s Edition Key Features
- Plead Insanity: Criminally insane inmates are unpredictable, require special care, and have their own Reputation traits for you to consider when building your prison. Let them co-exist with the general population or lock them away in a padded cell, how you manage their needs is up to you!
- Shrinks: Any prison holding the criminally insane needs a team of Psychiatrists and trained Orderlies to keep everything under control. These valuable prison staff can sedate rowdy prisoners or pull out the straitjackets when things get too rough.
- Doctor’s Note: Provide counseling to the criminally insane with the new Psychiatrist’s Office and new consultation Programs. Improve their sessions by upgrading the office with leather sofas, medicine cabinets, Rorschach tests, and more.
- Good Behavior: Your inmates now have a wide range of new behaviors players will need to manage. They start out harmless, but if left untreated, they can turn violent or attempt to escape.
- It’s Gone Viral: Treat your regular inmates with care. Subjecting your inmates to excessive suppression or punishment can cause them to turn criminally insane.
- Extra Padding: Psych Ward: Warden’s Edition adds padded cells and padded floors along with a bundle of other new objects, floors, and wall types to customize your prison. Now you can easily build a dedicated wing for the criminally insane.
- Tools of the Trade: Additional contraband, including Adrenaline Shots, Fountain Pens (Shanks), and Gold Pocket Watches, can be stolen by your prisoners, or by you in Escape Mode.
183,3 KB Views: 34