• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

doodoodoo

Recruit
Sep 16, 2017
I completed the quest "Winds of Steel" after killing the forge knights and talking to Clyver. In my journal the quest shows complete with the message "I helped defend the Crucible Keep from the forge knights. Clyvers given me his thanks and his promise of support in the future" displayed.

Now, this is game breaking because I am attempting to complete the quest "The Hermit of Hadret House" and need the Crucible Knights to sponsor me for the hearing as I have a poor reputation with the other two factions. However, when I go to the Crucible Keep the fighting music kicks in and when I go to speak to Clyver he says he won't speak to me until the forge knights are dealt with. Because of this I am unable to advance to the hearing.

I have reloaded old save files and gone to Crucible Keep before going to see Lady Webb, but the same thing happens. And I do not have save files from before I completed "Winds of Steel."

Any help would be appreciated.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Upvote 0
This is still a problem, I am having now. This particular bug has been known since 2015 on PC. Is there an answer I don't know about. And NO... Killing the knights to force the game to continue is not one of them.

• 1Like
Reactions: