• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Reece881

Recruit
May 31, 2020
The description for the trophy states “As a pacifist empire, have all other independent empires be pacifist as well.

I completed the requirements some days ago, I was pacifist on iron-man and by 2450 every other civilisation including the ones I enlightened were done and dusted, just me left and to be safe I claimed every single system.

So yeah it didnt trigger for me so i took to reddit and found out about making a pacifist race and forcing it to spawn whilst you play another pacificst.. I've tried it over 30 times, with different races, random names, with and without DLC activated, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. all whilst having iron man on with crisis off, 1 AI and pre space empires off.

I've tried with no traits on the empires and with different traits, no civs and with, combos of pacifist with others like fanatic spiritualist. I read fanatic pacifist didnt work but I tried it anyway.

another option I have considered is that the requirements were changed on steam to not have a war for 200 years. I tried this in case it was also changed on PS4 but it didn’t work.

I have spoken to an xbox user who has the same issue so i think this trophy is now bugged on both consoles (maybe just since 2.2 was released)

The description for the trophy states “As a pacifist empire, have all other independent empires be pacifist as well.

I completed the requirements some days ago, I was pacifist on iron-man and by 2450 every other civilisation including the ones I enlightened were done and dusted, just me left and to be safe I claimed every single system.

So yeah it didnt trigger for me so i took to reddit and found out about making a pacifist race and forcing it to spawn whilst you play another pacificst.. I've tried it over 30 times, with different races, random names, with and without DLC activated, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. all whilst having iron man on with crisis off, 1 AI and pre space empires off.

I've tried with no traits on the empires and with different traits, no civs and with, combos of pacifist with others like fanatic spiritualist. I read fanatic pacifist didnt work but I tried it anyway.

another option I have considered is that the requirements were changed on steam to not have a war for 200 years. I tried this in case it was also changed on PS4 but it didn’t work.

I have spoken to an xbox user who has the same issue so i think this trophy is now bugged on both consoles (maybe just since 2.2 was released)

I got this trophy before 2.2, so I know it was obtainable at one point. My advice would be to disable all your DLC, and start a game on a small galaxy with 1 AI opponent forced to be pacifist (not fanatic) and make sure that all Fallen Empires are also turned off. If all goes correctly, the trophy should pop - This is how one of my friends cheesed the trophy because he didn't want to do a Pacifist run. If that doesn't work, assuming it's not what you've already tried then it certainly sounds like a bug to me. Good luck!

I got this trophy before 2.2, so I know it was obtainable at one point. My advice would be to disable all your DLC, and start a game on a small galaxy with 1 AI opponent forced to be pacifist (not fanatic) and make sure that all Fallen Empires are also turned off. If all goes correctly, the trophy should pop - This is how one of my friends cheesed the trophy because he didn't want to do a Pacifist run. If that doesn't work, assuming it's not what you've already tried then it certainly sounds like a bug to me. Good luck!

Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately I’ve tried this with no luck. My guess is it’s a bug introduced in 2.2. Hopefully this will get fixed in a patch at some point

So 8 months later I’ve decided to come back to Stellaris and tried this trophy again...still broken. Devs please fix this I’m begging you :(

I’m still enjoying the game without the trophies but it just annoys me to think this might never be fixed.

Finally managed to get this trophy. Here’s what i did if anyone has trouble:

- create new pacifist empire
- set AI empires to 0
- set fallen empires to 0
- set primitive empires to 0
- set midgame/endgame as far as possible
- stop pop growth on your planet
- setting to stop popups pausing game
- speed up game to fast
- go AFK for 200 years

The trophy popped as soon as it hit year 2400

• 1Like
Reactions:
Ok so this isn't actually a "bug", but more of a "someone forgot to change the wording on the achievement"

The Achievement now requires the player to be at Peace for 200 years [i.e. no wars of any kind]

I will point out though that it is possible for the achievement to still bug out though even if you've been at peace for 200 years